Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CALLING OUT LEGIT INVESTMENTS: An answer would help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
I have never done this and was hoping not to have to, but I made a transaction with this guy on the 8th of April, yeah I am pretty patient.

Amount sent:
-$12.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$12.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
Apr. 8, 2009
Time:
20:32:07 PDT
Completed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject:
You've got a payment: Blue Hodges reverend
Note:
2 Card lot of Luis Exposito. thanks

As of today I have yet to receive my 2 cards. I understood him saying he forgot, but if that is the truth and you said you would mail them out on April 29th, I cannot believe it takes this long to get cards except if they come from overseas. Answering my pm's would have avoided.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Blue Hodges Reverend said:
I have never done this and was hoping not to have to, but I made a transaction with this guy on the 8th of April, yeah I am pretty patient.

Amount sent:
-$12.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$12.00 USD

Date:
Apr. 8, 2009
Time:
20:32:07 PDT
Completed

Subject:
You've got a payment: Blue Hodges reverend
Note:
2 Card lot of Luis Exposito. thanks

As of today I have yet to receive my 2 cards. I understood him saying he forgot, but if that is the truth and you said you would mail them out on April 29th, I cannot believe it takes this long to get cards except if they come from overseas. Answering my pm's would have avoided.

Oh my

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
I'm assuming since you are calling someone out on the boards that you have already contacted the trade mods and gotten their help on the situation...?

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
flightposite said:
I'm assuming since you are calling someone out on the boards that you have already contacted the trade mods and gotten their help on the situation...?

Of course not, that would prevent this being a private situation between two traders to one involving the whole board. Because the easiest way to handle this is on the hobby boards.

Legit Investments

Sep 1, 2008
Michigan
It's all my fought, I told him I'd ship the items off and we made the deal. He paid fast, but I got hit with a 15 page paper on Humanism and just been swamped between that work and these upcoming finals. So I apologize to him that I let my personal life interfer as I should have sent his items out ASAP. I'm going to send them, and just issue him a refund cuz he wait like a month which is insane. Also to the original poster disregard my PM and check the paypal claim messege I sent you. Again very sorry.

To the board I'm not a scammer in any fashion, I'm a little slow when it comes to shipping because I try to ship everything at once but I try and notify people before that I may not ship until a certain day. Hope no one is afraid to deal with me....

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
philly i was just informed that i was contacting te wrong mod. LL got your pm. looking forward to getting cards. if i was out of line ok point well taken. i don't think most would have been as patient. LL pm coming about something.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Blue Hodges Reverend said:
philly i was just informed that i was contacting te wrong mod. LL got your pm. looking forward to getting cards. if i was out of line ok point well taken. i don't think most would have been as patient. LL pm coming about something.

See? One big happy family again :grouphug:

A month's time is outlandish.....I can print a paypal label at work in 3 seconds and slap it on an envelope in 10 seconds. I feel like an ass if it isn't in the mail in 48 hrs.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
Legit Investments said:
It's all my fought, I told him I'd ship the items off and we made the deal. He paid fast, but I got hit with a 15 page paper on Humanism and just been swamped between that work and these upcoming finals. So I apologize to him that I let my personal life interfer as I should have sent his items out ASAP. I'm going to send them, and just issue him a refund cuz he wait like a month which is insane. Also to the original poster disregard my PM and check the paypal claim messege I sent you. Again very sorry.

To the board I'm not a scammer in any fashion, I'm a little slow when it comes to shipping because I try to ship everything at once but I try and notify people before that I may not ship until a certain day. Hope no one is afraid to deal with me....

LL no need to refund money, i prefer the cards. i will just hold it and send it back when the cards come. no need for you to be out of any money. life goes on expo not reaching the show netime soon, but i like him. . btw i am STILL waiting for my stimulus check :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts