Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PROMOS/SAMPLES/PREVIEWS/PROTOTYPES/PRE-PRODUCTIONS/TESTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Also go this in today:

1995ExtraBasesTestIssue.jpg

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Philip J. Fry said:
Be8el0ve said:
This sample card had the set named 1998 Leaf Rookie & Chase. The actual set was then named 1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars.

If I could find an old Beckett magazine, I think I remember there being an ad for that set and it was called Leaf Rookie & Chase. Still, awesome find!

Any luck with that beckett article? I recently landed this Molitor and would love to see an article about it.

111.jpg

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Along the lines of the 92 Score/Pinnacle promo sheets, I picked up a bunch of these at the 1992 Super Bowl show in Minneapolis. Pinnacle was handing them out all the time, and we kept going back to get a new one every time. Never got a double. Probably have 17-18 or so.

92pin.jpg

There were promos galore at that show. I'll show more if folks are interested. Since there's no topic like this on the football page, this is the best place to show.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
What about these?
2001 Leaf Rookies and Stars Slide Show View Masters promo #SS3
IMG-2.jpg

IMG_0002-2.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

Kinda cool.Just like the genuine insider cards.Its better than getting a very tiny square of GU jersey.I love these.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Just got this in today from a 50 card Ripken Lot I got off of COMC.
Never seen it before and it's not on my checklist.
(Although, this IS listed on my checklist: 1992 Sports Stars Collector Coins #37 Cal Ripken)

1992 Sports Stars & Stories Prototype #5
1992SportsStarsStoriesPrototype.jpg

Members online

Latest posts