Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

anyone complete a trade with pujolsthomefan33?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Wow, I hate to hear that for him. I agree too that Paypal will handle everything. That's not a negative. It just allows a 3rd party to handle it for him. I'll probably still buy from him later if he wants to sell. He's got his hands full right now though.

Thanks for passing on the update too. I'll be sure to keep them in my prayers.

TraderJake said:
deantap said:
Hey Guys, this was his response to my e-mail I had sent him. He sent this to me on Thursday, 8/21. Under the circumstances I really think he has his mind on other things right now but I also can't blame those whio file claims as I know some of you have been waiting longer than me. I'll give it until the end of week or until I hear back from but it may just be best to let PayPal handle things.

Patrick,

Everyones cards are sitting on my desk at home. I am very very sorry that I have not been around to respond. I found out a couple weeks or a week and a half back, seems like an enternity ago, that my wife is expecting a baby. We went for a sonogram last week and found out that they are twins and there have been some problems and my wife has been in the hospital/at doctors offices ever since and I have not touched or done anything with my cards.

About the only thing I did do was take ALL my cards I have left up to the shop. The owner is a pretty good friend of mine and he has agreed to help me out and put all my stuff up for sale on ebay under my ebay ID. SO besides that, everyones stuff is just sitting at my house. I will try and take some time this weekend to process refunds because I have no idea when I will actually get some time to take the cards to the post office. For now my online trading days are long over as I am going to be having twins and a very sick wife which will keep me busy for a long time.

I am very sorry for the delays in everyhing and getting back to you and everyone else. I will try and process the refunds as quick as I can.

that was my thinking too, having paypal take care of it is much easier than him having to process a bunch of refunds himself.

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
TK sends me free stuff without asking for a dim, I can't say enough how great this guy is. I wish TK and his family the best! God bless!

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Everyone I have deals with--please read.

Things are still going so-so right now, and I will be honest with all of you, I have not really been paying any attention to the boards or my cards. I have logged on only to see what people are still owed stuff so I can process PAYPAL claims.

So far everyone that has put a claim through, I think I have refunded. If this is not true please let me know and I will do so as soon as I can.

IF YOU HAVE NOT RECD ANYTHING FROM ME AND ARE STILL WAITING--PLEASE PUT PAYPAL CLAIM IN AND/OR EMAIL ME SO I CAN PROCESS.

I hope everyone is doing well and again, I apologize for all the confusion. My wife is doing ok, still a very serious matter though. I have had nothing but appts and doctor visits, at least one a day, plus my work. And with twins coming I am trying to pick up odd jobs and probably will have a steady second job as well when I can find one.

I am very excited about becoming a Dad for the first time, but it is really really scary as both twins are about 1/2 inch larger each than they are supposed to be and my wife is very small and it is causing some problems.

Just giving you all an update really quick, and I hope everything on this site is going well. I may or may not really be back, just see how it goes, but I hope that one day once twins are born and healthy I could have my hobby back.

Thank You
TK

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Hey PujolsThomefan33, Thank you for the refund. I am sorry to hear about your wife and your twins. I hope everything works out

Thanks

pac_rat_76

Aug 10, 2008
Minnesota
I was just going to start a thread about this guy... didn't realize one already existed. I now know why I've been unable to contact him. Please refund my purchase as well. Dispute on Paypal has been filed.
[email protected]

Thanks.

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Hey guys, thanks for everyones kind words....to my knowledge all paypal claims have been accounted for...if someone is still waiting on something from me, please please contact me so I can get it resolved. I dont have a lot of time, but when I do I will make good on everything.

Looks like the site is doing pretty well....kind of sad I cant do much on here.

Thanks
TK

deantap

Aug 11, 2008
Received my refund, pujolsthomefan33 in my mind still has an outstanding trader rep and I hope he makes it back in the hobby when things get better for him and his family.

hacksaw55

Aug 7, 2008
MD
pujolsthomefan33 said:
Everyone I have deals with--please read.

Things are still going so-so right now, and I will be honest with all of you, I have not really been paying any attention to the boards or my cards. I have logged on only to see what people are still owed stuff so I can process PAYPAL claims.

So far everyone that has put a claim through, I think I have refunded. If this is not true please let me know and I will do so as soon as I can.

IF YOU HAVE NOT RECD ANYTHING FROM ME AND ARE STILL WAITING--PLEASE PUT PAYPAL CLAIM IN AND/OR EMAIL ME SO I CAN PROCESS.

I hope everyone is doing well and again, I apologize for all the confusion. My wife is doing ok, still a very serious matter though. I have had nothing but appts and doctor visits, at least one a day, plus my work. And with twins coming I am trying to pick up odd jobs and probably will have a steady second job as well when I can find one.

I am very excited about becoming a Dad for the first time, but it is really really scary as both twins are about 1/2 inch larger each than they are supposed to be and my wife is very small and it is causing some problems.

Just giving you all an update really quick, and I hope everything on this site is going well. I may or may not really be back, just see how it goes, but I hope that one day once twins are born and healthy I could have my hobby back.

Thank You
TK

Hope everything works out for you and pray that your family will be well.

carlcardtrader

Sep 30, 2008
I have your cards packaged up, just waiting on the 55 Paypal, Sorry for being pushy, didn't know the situation. God Bless.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I received a few cards within a week of making payment.. and they were a Brett Favre Auto and a Nolan Ryan Auto.. $200+ transaction..

I would not hesitate to do business with him again..

Kevin

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I purchased and recieved a 2008 Bowman Chrome Felix Hernandez Gold Refractor...nice communication and delivery was ontime...a little slow during the holiday, but came fast all the same. Would do business with him again if he has more Felix stuff for my PC :mrgreen:

Alex

Members online

Latest posts