Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Super Bowl Weekend - February 6th & 7th, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
What is up gents?

Anybody see Ross. Avoiding me like the plague ;)

Picked up 2 treasures holmes logos the one auto'ed version and the other plain 1/1 version. Very excited However Ross is overdue on payment

Jeff once I get my good computer back I am all over flickr. I think photbucket corrupted my computer seriously :?

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
wheeler281 said:
What is up gents?

Picked up 2 treasures holmes logos the one auto'ed version and the other plain 1/1 version. Very excited However Ross is overdue on payment

Jeff once I get my good computer back I am all over flickr. I think photbucket corrupted my computer seriously :?
damn, im not going back to photobucket. congrtas on the holmes logos

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
jeff550 said:
mstng99tim said:
jeff550 said:
mstng99tim said:
You should buy me some Penguins!!!
hell no. your goin down when we play Sunday or Monday

That's ok, the Caps probably will win, they're on a roll lately. We'll beat you guys when it matters the most....AGAIN!!!
keep on dreaming

:lol: :lol: :lol: There's no need to dream, it's going to happen, trust me. The goaltending situation in Washington is a hot mess right now, you guys have peaked too soon.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
mstng99tim said:
jeff550 said:
mstng99tim said:
jeff550 said:
mstng99tim said:
You should buy me some Penguins!!!
hell no. your goin down when we play Sunday or Monday

That's ok, the Caps probably will win, they're on a roll lately. We'll beat you guys when it matters the most....AGAIN!!!
keep on dreaming

:lol: :lol: :lol: There's no need to dream, it's going to happen, trust me. The goaltending situation in Washington is a hot mess right now, you guys have peaked too soon.
oh yah, only 3 good goalies and one goalie that could be good. with varly commin back soon we shouldet be needing to worry about neuvy or holtby. just you wait till varly come back, and then hopefuly we wont have to worry to much about goaltending

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
mstng99tim said:
I'm not worried about Varly, or any of the other goalies you guys have for that matter.
well im not worried about MAF or Johnson, so were even. we have added some needed player like Knuble, Morison and Chimera. had some younger players Mature, Alzner, Carlson, Varly, and Neuvy. so that makes for a much better tean

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
ugh that sucks about photobucket, but ive heard about it for the past couple weeks. guess the flickr account will have to do now :lol:

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
jeff550 said:
wheeler281 said:
What is up gents?

damn, im not going back to photobucket. congrtas on the holmes logos

Thanks man. Sorry for the delayed response lol. My daughters were in a war :)

Latest posts