Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Apr. 27, 2022

• Thread starter Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
April 19, 2022 * 16 posts * 410 views
zyceoa said: This is probably the color we all dread when it comes to cards, but no design can be worse that 1991 Fleer. So what comes to mind? Read more >>
April 23, 2022 * 10 posts * 148 views
clarkzac said: Morning all. Pulled up to the hotel around 1 AM this morning and was up around 6. Not sure if I posted this before, bit we have 2 ducklings and 2 chicks at our house right now, ... Read more >>
April 23, 2022 * 7 posts * 201 views
nosterbor said: 1996 Leaf Signature Extended Autographs Redemption Card of Juan Gonzalez. Super Rare! Did Not Know This Card Existed Until 4-16-2022 Shows Up 26 Years Later. WOW! So how rare is ... Read more >>
April 21, 2022 * 5 posts * 259 views
AutomaticSunshine said: Purchased a small Justice lot and ended up with this sticker/decal I can't seem to identify. Anyone have any thoughts on what it is? Back is blank. [image] Read more >>
April 24, 2022 * 2 posts * 89 views
bongo870 said: I ran into a box called sportkings at my local target. Has anyone bought these? Each box had a Gu..I like the feel of the cards like old stock. Low grade I guess but cool. Seems ... Read more >>
April 19, 2022 * 4 posts * 201 views
swish54_99 said: I've gotten him a couple of times in-person at a paid signing within the past 5 years. Those situations are usually when you get the best autographs from players, and mine are ... Read more >>
April 18, 2022 * 14 posts * 480 views
smapdi said: The Crypto card is not something I can get into, but this A&G Anthony Bourdain auto sold for $2000. It was a BIN, and the only copy sold lately, so no telling what it might go ... Read more >>
April 23, 2022 * 1 post * 51 views
nosterbor said: MATT, thank you very much for the 1993 Hit the books Virginia Juan Gonzalez. Read more >>
April 22, 2022 * 1 post * 59 views
copperman49 said: 1988-2011 Fleer Ultra, topps, upper deck, nba hoops, fleer, skybox, and private stock 2000. Not looking to do the whole ComC or ebay routine if l can help it. Send me a reply if ... Read more >>
April 22, 2022 * 1 post * 84 views
icollectichiro said: If you have anything that you are looking to move please let me know. Thanks!! Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...