Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Weekend - Sat/Sun - February 20/21, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
Live from an undisclosed location
J-Rod said:
I don't know man I can get pissed off on COD pretty easily
That's why I don't play on XBox Live or do PvP in WoW. If someone beats me, I can get pissed off at that. But if I'm playing against the game and I'm losing, it means I'm not playing well enough and I need a new strategy, better gear/weapons and/or a different general outlook on what need to be done.

The fun of the game is getting better. At least for me it is.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
i get mad at madden all the time, i have worthlessberger as my qb, with Chrlie Lemon as my backup, and Aaron Rodgers as 3rd sting, because madden 08 maden 08 made him crappy

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
PhillyPuckNut said:
J-Rod said:
I don't know man I can get pissed off on COD pretty easily
That's why I don't play on XBox Live or do PvP in WoW. If someone beats me, I can get pissed off at that. But if I'm playing against the game and I'm losing, it means I'm not playing well enough and I need a new strategy, better gear/weapons and/or a different general outlook on what need to be done.

I'm usually alright with the game winning. It's just when it seems like the game is cheating that I'm not okay :lol: . I can bullet, lob, or normally throw the ball here, and nobody on my team will catch it. They will be wide open, it will go into their hands, and they will drop it. And yet their DT jumped at the line and got a pick. I've now failed like 20 attempts at this today.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Card Magnet said:
PhillyPuckNut said:
[quote="J-Rod":3g2cxtlo]I don't know man I can get pissed off on COD pretty easily

I'm usually alright with the game winning. It's just when it seems like the game is cheating that I'm not okay :lol: . I can bullet, lob, or normally throw the ball here, and nobody on my team will catch it. They will be wide open, it will go into their hands, and they will drop it. And yet their DT jumped at the line and got a pick. I've now failed like 20 attempts at this today.[/quote:3g2cxtlo]
i hate when that happens,

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Card Magnet said:
[quote="J-Rod":2cwaooe3][quote="Card Magnet":2cwaooe3]Did you finish your powerpoint J?

heck no still at the same place I just don't get powerpoints[/quote:2cwaooe3]
What don't you get?[/quote:2cwaooe3]

what I am supposed to do of course

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
J-Rod said:
[quote="Card Magnet":31dads2q][quote="J-Rod":31dads2q][quote="Card Magnet":31dads2q]Did you finish your powerpoint J?

heck no still at the same place I just don't get powerpoints[/quote:31dads2q]
What don't you get?[/quote:31dads2q]

what I am supposed to do of course[/quote:31dads2q]
You mean how to make a powerpoint, or what the assignment is asking you to talk about?

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
J-Rod said:
[quote="Card Magnet":3xyum9hq][quote="J-Rod":3xyum9hq][quote="Card Magnet":3xyum9hq]Did you finish your powerpoint J?

heck no still at the same place I just don't get powerpoints[/quote:3xyum9hq]
What don't you get?[/quote:3xyum9hq]

what I am supposed to do of course[/quote:3xyum9hq]
I alwasy do powepoints by like if i got football, i would do history, list some facts then rules, and list some facts and so one till i have enough slides, i usualy use big font to make it less work

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
PhillyPuckNut said:
Okay, I'm a little upset now. Just checked the tracking on a trade I have on here and the package was processed 3 days ago at a sort facility in CA and still hasn't made it to my sort facility in PA yet. What the puck!? :x
Maybe it just didn't update on the online tracker yet. I have a package that went out a few days ago that's not even showing as being received yet.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
PhillyPuckNut said:
Okay, I'm a little upset now. Just checked the tracking on a trade I have on here and the package was processed 3 days ago at a sort facility in CA and still hasn't made it to my sort facility in PA yet. What the puck!? :x
pucking post office

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
I'm warming up to CODMW.. been playing more and more. It's just a completely different type of strategy you have to work with that I'm not a fan of. Camping = NO SKILL. And that is all CODMW is. I'm more into the aggressive type FPS games.

Oh yeah- and the character movement in CODMW is absolutely retarded. :lol: ::facepalm:: What is the deal with that? It reminds me of that movie America's Team or whatever it was called that had the puppet hero team from the creators of southpark.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Card Magnet said:
[quote="J-Rod":153p0w34][quote="Card Magnet":153p0w34][quote="J-Rod":153p0w34][quote="Card Magnet":153p0w34]Did you finish your powerpoint J?

heck no still at the same place I just don't get powerpoints[/quote:153p0w34]
What don't you get?[/quote:153p0w34]

what I am supposed to do of course[/quote:153p0w34]
You mean how to make a powerpoint, or what the assignment is asking you to talk about?[/quote:153p0w34]

yes :D the powerpoint is not to difficult I just don't know what I am supposed to put on the 5 slides as examples using 3 sources

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
J-Rod said:
[quote="Card Magnet":27bkf9m0][quote="J-Rod":27bkf9m0][quote="Card Magnet":27bkf9m0][quote="J-Rod":27bkf9m0][quote="Card Magnet":27bkf9m0]Did you finish your powerpoint J?

heck no still at the same place I just don't get powerpoints[/quote:27bkf9m0]
What don't you get?[/quote:27bkf9m0]

what I am supposed to do of course[/quote:27bkf9m0]
You mean how to make a powerpoint, or what the assignment is asking you to talk about?[/quote:27bkf9m0]

yes :D the powerpoint is not to difficult I just don't know what I am supposed to put on the 5 slides as examples using 3 sources[/quote:27bkf9m0]
its the internet divide right,

who
what
when
where
why,
there you go

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Isn't your whole presentation 5 slides, with the first being your name and title, and the last being your references page?

That leaves slides 2, 3 and 4 as one slide for each source.

Members online

Latest posts