Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

May Sub Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Hawkhawk said:
when are these due back?

July 1st.

It appears that there was some time from when these were delivered to when they were logged at BGS, so I am going to see if I can get that date to move up some.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
masonphillip said:
Hawkhawk said:
when are these due back?

July 1st.

It appears that there was some time from when these were delivered to when they were logged at BGS, so I am going to see if I can get that date to move up some.
Sweet, please do!! And thanks so much for organizing this and all that! :) REally appreciate it.

Hawkhawk

Aug 13, 2008
masonphillip said:
Hawkhawk said:
when are these due back?

July 1st.

oh ok thanks!

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
darocker80 said:
masonphillip said:
Hawkhawk said:
when are these due back?

July 1st.

Sweet, please do!! And thanks so much for organizing this and all that! :) REally appreciate it.

There were a few stragglers on sending cards and I waited for them rather than push them off to the next month...

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
masonphillip said:
Hawkhawk said:
when are these due back?

July 1st.

Grades are due 7/1, or shipped back to you on 7/1?

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
masonphillip said:
Hawkhawk said:
when are these due back?

July 1st.

Not that it's too big of a deal, but could you let us know ahead of time if you intend to do this if something like that occurs? I wanted the cards as soon as possible, so I would've rather held them and try and sell them, and if not, then sub them the next month.

natsprospects26

Oct 6, 2008
Dulles, VA
trademhigh said:
masonphillip said:
Hawkhawk said:
when are these due back?

July 1st.

Not that it's too big of a deal, but could you let us know ahead of time if you intend to do this if something like that occurs? I wanted the cards as soon as possible, so I would've rather held them and try and sell them, and if not, then sub them the next month.

Really? It's a personal pet peeve when people complain to someone about something they provide for free. I think anyone who expects their cards back on a strict time schedule should submit elsewhere or by themselves. Phil does this on his time at a price not available to the public, he's not forcing you to submit your cards through FCB.

Piratesfan1418

Aug 13, 2008
trademhigh said:
masonphillip said:
Hawkhawk said:
when are these due back?

July 1st.

If you wanted them back asap why in the hell would you submit them via a group sub on a 20-day service level? You're guaranteed a minimum of a month without your cards even if things run like clockwork.

B

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
darocker80 said:

Still 7/1 as a pop date...sorry its a bit late guys. 60% of these subs have popped early historically but I think BGS is very busy right now so I'm estimating an on-time date for this one.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
masonphillip said:
darocker80 said:

Still 7/1 as a pop date...sorry its a bit late guys. 60% of these subs have popped early historically but I think BGS is very busy right now so I'm estimating an on-time date for this one.
Ok thank you. PRobably with 2010 bowman mania (Why they are busy)

I just want to know if my lincecum GEMed :( (crying myself a river)

Piratesfan1418

Aug 13, 2008
I'm not getting my hopes up about poppage today. Holiday weekend ahead and nothing has shown up in the population report...

B

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Piratesfan1418 said:
I'm not getting my hopes up about poppage today. Holiday weekend ahead and nothing has shown up in the population report...

B

BGS is pretty good about getting your grades out on the day they have listed in the submission. If the report says they are due back today, I am guessing we should see them around 5 PM.

natsprospects26

Oct 6, 2008
Dulles, VA
Piratesfan1418 said:

B

It's still pretty early in the day, maybe they haven't updated the pop reports yet. Is it common practice to update the pop report a day or two before they send out the grades?

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
bradical said:
Piratesfan1418 said:

B

BGS is pretty good about getting your grades out on the day they have listed in the submission. If the report says they are due back today, I am guessing we should see them around 5 PM.
2PM for me :)

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
darocker80 said:
bradical said:
Piratesfan1418 said:

B

2PM for me :)

You mean 3 PM :)

We are CST, along with BGS.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
natsprospects26 said:
Piratesfan1418 said:

B

It's still pretty early in the day, maybe they haven't updated the pop reports yet. Is it common practice to update the pop report a day or two before they send out the grades?

No, it is more often, the day after.

I'm sure we'll get them late in the day today.

Latest posts