Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Baseball Look-alikes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
GarkoCollector said:
jrinne said:
GarkoCollector said:
TBTwinsFan said:
morneau-2.jpg

and...

john_cena.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

damon3.jpg

and...

celebrity%2Btattoo.jpg

Not a WWE fan anymore but those were the big 2 when I still watched it...

i dont see either, but hell, Favre and the Brewers guy.... wow

Seriously? Do you even know who that is? The Brewers guy?

Didnt pay much attention. Just looked at the cap and saw the logo. Why do you ask?

I was making sure you knew who that was. I would expect that type of response from another board that didnt deal with sports.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
jrinne said:
GarkoCollector said:
jrinne said:
GarkoCollector said:
TBTwinsFan said:
morneau-2.jpg

and...

john_cena.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

damon3.jpg

and...

celebrity%2Btattoo.jpg

Didnt pay much attention. Just looked at the cap and saw the logo. Why do you ask?

I was making sure you knew who that was. I would expect that type of response from another board that didnt deal with sports.

Believe it or not, there are people that cant name every player they see by sight.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
GarkoCollector said:
jrinne said:
GarkoCollector said:
jrinne said:
GarkoCollector said:
[quote="TBTwinsFan":xxdw2yyt]morneau-2.jpg

and...

john_cena.jpg

damon3.jpg

and...

celebrity%2Btattoo.jpg

Believe it or not, there are people that cant name every player they see by sight.[/quote:xxdw2yyt]

Especially when that player is Geoff Jenkins

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
jrinne said:

Wondering what the cause for such a douchebaggy response was too...

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
GarkoCollector said:
jrinne said:

He only played 10 years in the Majors. Its Brett Favre and that Brewers guy :benson:

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
jrinne said:
GarkoCollector said:
jrinne said:

He only played 10 years in the Majors. Its Brett Favre and that Brewers guy :benson:

So if I showed you a picture of a guy who played ten years in the pros(modern baseball) you'd be able to recognize him?

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
jrinne said:
GarkoCollector said:
jrinne said:

So if I showed you a picture of a guy who played ten years in the pros(modern baseball) you'd be able to recognize him?

More than likely, yes

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
jrinne said:
thenumberonemetfan said:
jrinne said:
GarkoCollector said:
jrinne said:

More than likely, yes

DSCF3049.jpg
Who is this?

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
GarkoCollector said:
jrinne said:
thenumberonemetfan said:
jrinne said:
GarkoCollector said:
[quote="jrinne":31uue4i3]

More than likely, yes

DSCF3049.jpg
Who is this?[/quote:31uue4i3]

He's in street clothes, try a uniform. And also, modern day.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
jrinne said:
GarkoCollector said:
jrinne said:
thenumberonemetfan said:
jrinne said:
[quote="GarkoCollector":26enlkq2][quote="jrinne":26enlkq2]

More than likely, yes

DSCF3049.jpg
Who is this?[/quote:26enlkq2]

He's in street clothes, try a uniform. And also, modern day.[/quote:26enlkq2]

He is modern day. He last played in the early 90's. How much more modern do you need? You only looking for people that played in the last 10 years? If you need a uniform, you CANT recognize players by their picture as you said you could. I mean, this guy was only a 3 time all star and a 2 time gold glove winner. Jeez, and I thought you were a baseball fan!

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
pujolsjunkie said:
GarkoCollector said:
Heres an easier one since apparently you arent as good as you think
2z6xqtc.jpg

Looks like Matt Lawton to me.

I was posting that for jrinne to answer, but I guess he doesnt have to answer now since you did. Im sure he would say he knew it anyhow.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
GarkoCollector said:
jrinne said:
GarkoCollector said:
jrinne said:
thenumberonemetfan said:
[quote="jrinne":3pka1xm7][quote="GarkoCollector":3pka1xm7][quote="jrinne":3pka1xm7]

More than likely, yes

DSCF3049.jpg
Who is this?[/quote:3pka1xm7]

He's in street clothes, try a uniform. And also, modern day.[/quote:3pka1xm7]

He is modern day. He last played in the early 90's. How much more modern do you need? You only looking for people that played in the last 10 years? If you need a uniform, you CANT recognize players by their picture as you said you could. I mean, this guy was only a 3 time all star and a 2 time gold glove winner. Jeez, and I thought you were a baseball fan![/quote:3pka1xm7]

rick rueschel?

Members online