Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

thefivemajors stole $520 from me.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
miguelcabrera said:
danimal said:
If anyone else was a victim of thefivemajors here is a link to the Olathe Police Department. You can file your complaint online or over the phone. If you need any further info please shoot me a pm.

http://www.olatheks.org/Police

lol, i think living in olathe is punishment enough for this dude

It's in one of the wealthiest counties in the nation w/ one of the highest standards of living. I live in Olathe, KS. It's a city of 125k people on the edge of KC. I promise you, it's no Beverly Hills but it's a nice small town / suburban town.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
cgilmo said:
miggy, Olathe Kansas is one of the best places to live in the country.
He means, that if you can't sneak into a major baseball field there and steal stuff, then the place sucks. :lol: :lol:

danimal

Dec 28, 2009
I just received my refund from paypal. I had to call customer service but they closed the case and refunded my credit card right on the spot over the phone. The very nice customer service lady did tell me that his account information has been turned over to their (paypal's) fraud department and all claims against him will be paid! So it looks like paypal even agrees that thefivemajors is a piece of shat thief!!

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
danimal said:
I just received my refund from paypal. I had to call customer service but they closed the case and refunded my credit card right on the spot over the phone. The very nice customer service lady did tell me that his account information has been turned over to their (paypal's) fraud department and all claims against him will be paid! So it looks like paypal even agrees that thefivemajors is a piece of shat thief!!

Awesome!

Glad everyone is working out for everyone.
But I hope you've learned a lesson from this all too.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
without doubt 5 was out to steal, but i sure would like the rest of the story
from his end, although we will never get it. i mean this is pretty serious stuff.

danimal

Dec 28, 2009
Russ S. said:
jbhofmann said:
I haven't seen any money yet. Has Randy gotten his?
Be proactive.
Call Paypal customer service NOW!
Take this advice! I called and they refunded me while
I was on the phone. Paypal knows this guy is a thief.

jkeys

Banned
May 5, 2010
Kansas City area
justinmandawg said:
miguelcabrera said:
danimal said:
If anyone else was a victim of thefivemajors here is a link to the Olathe Police Department. You can file your complaint online or over the phone. If you need any further info please shoot me a pm.

http://www.olatheks.org/Police

lol, i think living in olathe is punishment enough for this dude

It's in one of the wealthiest counties in the nation w/ one of the highest standards of living. I live in Olathe, KS. It's a city of 125k people on the edge of KC. I promise you, it's no Beverly Hills but it's a nice small town / suburban town.

Moved from Olathe to Shawnee not long ago....I love Olathe! People like Miggy are ignorant. Unfortunate.