Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Worlds Greatest Evan Longoria super Collection hands down

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ethanbryer

Jun 22, 2010
So. Missouri
Krom said:
ethanbryer said:
Krom said:
ethanbryer said:
And thanks "pack searcher" my original first post said he had amazing stuff auto wise (when his original post had nothing but autos, posted the gu later on. TBPs even commented were cooking with fire when he posted more of his collection) My posts were not immiture just realistic.
??

Krom said:
ethanbryer wrote:
I Did Some Pack Searching Today, Bought 4 Packs, 3 Decoys 1 Jersey Card, It Was My First Time

If you didn't write that then i am sure you would have had a mod take it out of a member's sig. Its been there for a while.

im not denying anything, im just trying to find the similarities to that post and this topic??
it seems like your just trying to get a cheap-shot past when i have done nothing to you. i just dont get it.
I just find it ridiculous that people like you try to use my words against me without much of a point. Because i have a different opinion as to what the best is (JoshHamilton i would much rather have Brouthercard's Longo collection, and realistically i would rather have the red alone over all that - but thats not the point) i am called immiture but someone bragging about their collection isnt. This day in age cards are so damn expensive and thats part of the reason kids arent into like they used to. If the rest of this board was as arrogant - Hofmichael could say i have the Best Gehrig cut (god i love that card), the dude with the sweet Lincy sig could say i have the best Lincy rc collection, etc etc. I don't think that would be good for those on a budget, or none at all. Bragging just breads resentment and frustration.

i would like you to point out the part were I insulted you???????

ya nice try finding one.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
ethanbryer said:
Krom said:
ethanbryer said:
Krom said:
ethanbryer said:
And thanks "pack searcher" my original first post said he had amazing stuff auto wise (when his original post had nothing but autos, posted the gu later on. TBPs even commented were cooking with fire when he posted more of his collection) My posts were not immiture just realistic.
??

Krom said:
ethanbryer wrote:
I Did Some Pack Searching Today, Bought 4 Packs, 3 Decoys 1 Jersey Card, It Was My First Time

If you didn't write that then i am sure you would have had a mod take it out of a member's sig. Its been there for a while.

im not denying anything, im just trying to find the similarities to that post and this topic??
it seems like your just trying to get a cheap-shot past when i have done nothing to you. i just dont get it.
I just find it ridiculous that people like you try to use my words against me without much of a point. Because i have a different opinion as to what the best is (JoshHamilton i would much rather have Brouthercard's Longo collection, and realistically i would rather have the red alone over all that - but thats not the point) i am called immiture but someone bragging about their collection isnt. This day in age cards are so damn expensive and thats part of the reason kids arent into like they used to. If the rest of this board was as arrogant - Hofmichael could say i have the Best Gehrig cut (god i love that card), the dude with the sweet Lincy sig could say i have the best Lincy rc collection, etc etc. I don't think that would be good for those on a budget, or none at all. Bragging just breads resentment and frustration.

ya nice try finding one.
I never said you insulted me just quoted me without a valid point and just the geekicon. I just thought that was stupid since i was trying to make valid points and you really had nothing to add.

ethanbryer

Jun 22, 2010
So. Missouri
Krom said:
ethanbryer said:
Krom said:
ethanbryer said:
Krom said:
[quote="ethanbryer":fvnf49sp] And thanks "pack searcher" my original first post said he had amazing stuff auto wise (when his original post had nothing but autos, posted the gu later on. TBPs even commented were cooking with fire when he posted more of his collection) My posts were not immiture just realistic.
??

Krom said:
ethanbryer wrote:

ya nice try finding one.
I never said you insulted me just quoted me without a valid point and just the geekicon. I just thought that was stupid since i was trying to make valid points and you really had nothing to add.[/quote:fvnf49sp]

if you looked over that again, i didn't intend to quote your writings, just what billybutler wrote,
if you looked over that again, you would see i enlarged that writing because i pointing that out not your writing.

- just to get it out there, i was pointing it out because he was calling you immature and 14,
im 14 and necessarily try not to be associated with immaturity as much as i can. ok that made me laugh :lol:

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
ethanbryer said:
Krom said:
ethanbryer said:
Krom said:
ethanbryer said:
[quote="Krom":12h67k89][quote="ethanbryer":12h67k89] And thanks "pack searcher" my original first post said he had amazing stuff auto wise (when his original post had nothing but autos, posted the gu later on. TBPs even commented were cooking with fire when he posted more of his collection) My posts were not immiture just realistic.
??

Krom said:
ethanbryer wrote:

ya nice try finding one.
I never said you insulted me just quoted me without a valid point and just the geekicon. I just thought that was stupid since i was trying to make valid points and you really had nothing to add.[/quote:12h67k89]

if you looked over that again, i didn't intend to quote your writings, just what billybutler wrote,
if you looked over that again, you would see i enlarged that writing because i pointing that out not your writing.

- just to get it out there, i was pointing it out because he was calling you immature and 14,
im 14 and necessarily try not to be associated with immaturity as much as i can. ok that made me laugh :lol:[/quote:12h67k89]
oh, ok

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Krom said:
ethanbryer said:
Billy Butler said:
Krom said:
[quote="Billy Butler":3fvivd4s]"This thread would have been 3-5 pages long if he just put check out my Longoria collection. He would have recieved much more praise too."

How old are you, 14?
How about you? Whining about cards you don't like? "over produced and ugly Bowman Chromes" I don't go around bragging i have the best of anything. Thats more childish than anything i said.
Allow me to refresh your memory of your own words from page one of this thread.

"Me too, I am NEVER one for putting down a collection, and am not here. You have amazing stuff auto wize but it Can't be the world's greatest collection w/o a red rc, let alone an orange or even blue. They are going to produce Longo autos from here to eternity but the Reds are going to be The Card to have, other than the ellusive Super.
Edit, Hands down? are we 14?"

:geek:
I can remember that far back, thanks. I stand by my original question. He posts an arrogant thread (later says its sarcastic but hes spent how many thousands on it?) then when he gets called out says people are name calling and that his collection is worthless w/o chrome. Thats not reality now is it. And thanks "pack searcher" my original first post said he had amazing stuff auto wise (when his original post had nothing but autos, posted the gu later on. TBPs even commented were cooking with fire when he posted more of his collection) My posts were not immiture just realistic.[/quote:3fvivd4s]

Krom- ethanbryer wasn't taking a shot at you. He is really 14 years old so he just posted the "uber geek" smiley acknowledging that. I actually got a kick out of his post, but it definitely wasn't a shot at you ;)

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
G $MONEY$ said:
Krom said:
ethanbryer said:
[quote="Billy Butler":3ypf8hvz]
Krom said:
[quote="Billy Butler":3ypf8hvz]"This thread would have been 3-5 pages long if he just put check out my Longoria collection. He would have recieved much more praise too."

How old are you, 14?
How about you? Whining about cards you don't like? "over produced and ugly Bowman Chromes" I don't go around bragging i have the best of anything. Thats more childish than anything i said.
Allow me to refresh your memory of your own words from page one of this thread.

"Me too, I am NEVER one for putting down a collection, and am not here. You have amazing stuff auto wize but it Can't be the world's greatest collection w/o a red rc, let alone an orange or even blue. They are going to produce Longo autos from here to eternity but the Reds are going to be The Card to have, other than the ellusive Super.
Edit, Hands down? are we 14?"

:geek:
I can remember that far back, thanks. I stand by my original question. He posts an arrogant thread (later says its sarcastic but hes spent how many thousands on it?) then when he gets called out says people are name calling and that his collection is worthless w/o chrome. Thats not reality now is it. And thanks "pack searcher" my original first post said he had amazing stuff auto wise (when his original post had nothing but autos, posted the gu later on. TBPs even commented were cooking with fire when he posted more of his collection) My posts were not immiture just realistic.[/quote:3ypf8hvz]

Krom- ethanbryer wasn't taking a shot at you. He is really 14 years old so he just posted the "uber geek" smiley acknowledging that. I actually got a kick out of his post, but it definitely wasn't a shot at you ;)[/quote:3ypf8hvz]
I totally agree and will admit my post about ethan was immiture but i stand behind everything else i have said and was not acting immiture otherwise (ie the am i 14 ?s when i legitimately asked the op that first). It wasn't meant to be nasty but funny in a sick way. I am sorry for that ethan. It was also the first name calling where the op of the thread said people were name calling and saying his collection is worthless (in his sig). This thread is all sorts of ridiculous and i am sorry for my part in it, but i didn't start it and others have agreed.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
PLAYER COLLECTORS MUST INCLUDE BOWMAN CHROME RAINBOWS OR YOUR COLLECTION IS WORTHLESS HAIL BOWMAN CHROME

That statement made me think...

What if we collect players who don't have Bowman Chrome rainbows? None of the Gophs I collect do...

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
TBTwinsFan said:
PLAYER COLLECTORS MUST INCLUDE BOWMAN CHROME RAINBOWS OR YOUR COLLECTION IS WORTHLESS HAIL BOWMAN CHROME

That statement made me think...

What if we collect players who don't have Bowman Chrome rainbows? None of the Gophs I collect do...

+ not everyone likes/collects minor league players either.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
David K. said:
Not the world greatest!....but in the top 5% for sure! Best regards, David
THANK YOU, no hate at all here, just being real.
Edit, i had let this go and was going to quote this when it was posted but chose not to, Then i read your insightful post and could not resist.

bportjoey

May 27, 2010
Chicago
Krom said:
David K. said:
Not the world greatest!....but in the top 5% for sure! Best regards, David
THANK YOU, no hate at all here, just being real.
Edit, i had let this go and was going to quote this when it was posted but chose not to, Then i read your insightful post and could not resist.

hahaha

bportjoey

May 27, 2010
Chicago
Big Mac McGwire said:
The bat barrel that was on ebay was sold off line for 1350$. Pretty nuts considering you can buy 2 game used signed of his with that mOney.

wow that is pretty insane!

Members online

Latest posts