Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Worlds Greatest Evan Longoria super Collection hands down

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
Billy Butler said:
bportjoey said:
1st4040 said:
nice cards but you went about posting them the totally wrong way and thats why your being called out so badly. should have just titled this my Evan Longoria collection and then posted them and everyone would have ooohed and ahhhed without all the drama.

well the title was meant to be in a sarcastic way, and the result is, literal name calling from grown men because I must of hurt there feelings cause there wasnt enough bowman chrome, its almost like therrs a bunch of bowman reps on this site
Thats my take on this too,
Grown men asking you if you're 14 while acting like 10 year olds themselves.
Shame on all of you.
I will be glad when the day comes that collectors figure out there are much rarer cards out there than their over produced and ugly Bowman Chromes.
Rare is really not as important as demand. Thats why some 1/1s are not worth a dollar and why the 85 Mcgwire sold for over $200 each (and there are 100,000s of those) Demand is more important. This thread would have been 3-5 pages long if he just put check out my Longoria collection. He would have recieved much more praise too. Anytime Anyone says they have the worlds best collection hands down is going to get a reaction. - not a bowman rep

Billy Butler

Jul 23, 2010
"This thread would have been 3-5 pages long if he just put check out my Longoria collection. He would have recieved much more praise too."

How old are you, 14?

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
Billy Butler said:
"This thread would have been 3-5 pages long if he just put check out my Longoria collection. He would have recieved much more praise too."

How old are you, 14?
How about you? Whining about cards you don't like? "over produced and ugly Bowman Chromes" I don't go around bragging i have the best of anything. Thats more childish than anything i said.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
Billy Butler said:
bportjoey said:
1st4040 said:
nice cards but you went about posting them the totally wrong way and thats why your being called out so badly. should have just titled this my Evan Longoria collection and then posted them and everyone would have ooohed and ahhhed without all the drama.

well the title was meant to be in a sarcastic way, and the result is, literal name calling from grown men because I must of hurt there feelings cause there wasnt enough bowman chrome, its almost like therrs a bunch of bowman reps on this site
Thats my take on this too,
Grown men asking you if you're 14 while acting like 10 year olds themselves.
Shame on all of you.
I will be glad when the day comes that collectors figure out there are much rarer cards out there than their over produced and ugly Bowman Chromes.
Your quote started with 1st4040 who said the truth (why not call him out Butler?). Then Joey says there was name calling? really where? He never hurt any feelings just opposition to his opinion. Then you come in here saying shame on all of us? for what? There are different types of collectors out there Player collectors and some are just into rookie cards. There is a place for everyone just not arrogance.

Billy Butler

Jul 23, 2010
Krom said:
Billy Butler said:

How old are you, 14?
How about you? Whining about cards you don't like? "over produced and ugly Bowman Chromes" I don't go around bragging i have the best of anything. Thats more childish than anything i said.
Allow me to refresh your memory of your own words from page one of this thread.

"Me too, I am NEVER one for putting down a collection, and am not here. You have amazing stuff auto wize but it Can't be the world's greatest collection w/o a red rc, let alone an orange or even blue. They are going to produce Longo autos from here to eternity but the Reds are going to be The Card to have, other than the ellusive Super.
Edit, Hands down? are we 14?"

Billy Butler

Jul 23, 2010
Krom said:
thefasterblade said:
I think I would rather have one red or orange BC auto over all those cards together.
Me too, I am NEVER one for putting down a collection, and am not here. You have amazing stuff auto wize but it Can't be the world's greatest collection w/o a red rc, let alone an orange or even blue. They are going to produce Longo autos from here to eternity but the Reds are going to be The Card to have, other than the ellusive Super.
Edit, Hands down? are we 14?

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
ethanbryer said:
Billy Butler said:
Krom said:
[quote="Billy Butler":3sz2ipr7]"This thread would have been 3-5 pages long if he just put check out my Longoria collection. He would have recieved much more praise too."

How old are you, 14?

"Me too, I am NEVER one for putting down a collection, and am not here. You have amazing stuff auto wize but it Can't be the world's greatest collection w/o a red rc, let alone an orange or even blue. They are going to produce Longo autos from here to eternity but the Reds are going to be The Card to have, other than the ellusive Super.

:geek:[/quote:3sz2ipr7]
I can remember that far back, thanks. I stand by my original question. He posts an arrogant thread (later says its sarcastic but hes spent how many thousands on it?) then when he gets called out says people are name calling and that his collection is worthless w/o chrome. Thats not reality now is it. And thanks "pack searcher" my original first post said he had amazing stuff auto wise (when his original post had nothing but autos, posted the gu later on. TBPs even commented were cooking with fire when he posted more of his collection) My posts were not immiture just realistic.

ethanbryer

Jun 22, 2010
So. Missouri
Krom said:
ethanbryer said:
Billy Butler said:
Krom said:
[quote="Billy Butler":1lcl3nce]"This thread would have been 3-5 pages long if he just put check out my Longoria collection. He would have recieved much more praise too."

How old are you, 14?

:geek:
I can remember that far back, thanks. I stand by my original question. He posts an arrogant thread (later says its sarcastic but hes spent how many thousands on it?) then when he gets called out says people are name calling and that his collection is worthless w/o chrome. Thats not reality now is it. And thanks "pack searcher" my original first post said he had amazing stuff auto wise (when his original post had nothing but autos, posted the gu later on. TBPs even commented were cooking with fire when he posted more of his collection) My posts were not immiture just realistic.[/quote:1lcl3nce]
??

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
ethanbryer said:
Iamjoecollector said:
Does Longo use a Metal Bat?

you know i could be wrong, But im almost 99.99% sure you can only use a wooden bat in major league

1.10 (a) The bat shall be a smooth, round stick not more than 2 3/4 inches in diameter at the thickest part and not more than 42 inches in length. The bat shall be one piece of solid wood.

By the way, the last part is what outlaws bats that are corked etc. Very nicely worded, if you think about it.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
ethanbryer said:
And thanks "pack searcher" my original first post said he had amazing stuff auto wise (when his original post had nothing but autos, posted the gu later on. TBPs even commented were cooking with fire when he posted more of his collection) My posts were not immiture just realistic.
??[/quote]

ethanbryer wrote:
I Did Some Pack Searching Today, Bought 4 Packs, 3 Decoys 1 Jersey Card, It Was My First Time

If you didn't write that then i am sure you would have had a mod take it out of a member's sig. Its been there for a while.

ethanbryer

Jun 22, 2010
So. Missouri
Krom said:
ethanbryer said:
And thanks "pack searcher" my original first post said he had amazing stuff auto wise (when his original post had nothing but autos, posted the gu later on. TBPs even commented were cooking with fire when he posted more of his collection) My posts were not immiture just realistic.
??

Krom said:
ethanbryer wrote:
I Did Some Pack Searching Today, Bought 4 Packs, 3 Decoys 1 Jersey Card, It Was My First Time

If you didn't write that then i am sure you would have had a mod take it out of a member's sig. Its been there for a while.

im not denying anything, im just trying to find the similarities to that post and this topic??
it seems like your just trying to get a cheap-shot past when i have done nothing to you. i just dont get it.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
ethanbryer said:
Krom said:
ethanbryer said:
??

Krom said:
ethanbryer wrote:

im not denying anything, im just trying to find the similarities to that post and this topic??
it seems like your just trying to get a cheap-shot past when i have done nothing to you. i just dont get it.
I just find it ridiculous that people like you try to use my words against me without much of a point. Because i have a different opinion as to what the best is (JoshHamilton i would much rather have Brouthercard's Longo collection, and realistically i would rather have the red alone over all that - but thats not the point) i am called immiture but someone bragging about their collection isnt. This day in age cards are so damn expensive and thats part of the reason kids arent into like they used to. If the rest of this board was as arrogant - Hofmichael could say i have the Best Gehrig cut (god i love that card), the dude with the sweet Lincy sig could say i have the best Lincy rc collection, etc etc. I don't think that would be good for those on a budget, or none at all. Bragging just breads resentment and frustration.

Members online