Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Bowman Draft - good bad damaged case, TY Mr Harper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Got in 30 some cases today and after checking all the boxes to make sure I got everything, I noticed one of the cases had some damage to it.

Why would a distributor ship a case that already showed damage. I know it was not UPS's fault as the outside box had no damage. So one of my guys packed a damaged case.

I can't sell that case or box it out as the corner got messed up pretty good.

THE UGLY
IMAG0130.jpg

THE GOOD
IMAG0129.jpg

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Re: 2010 Bowman Draft - good bad damaged case

All In Cards said:
Got in 30 some cases today and after checking all the boxes to make sure I got everything, I noticed one of the cases had some damage to it.

Why would a distributor ship a case that already showed damage. I know it was not UPS's fault as the outside box had no damage. So one of my guys packed a damaged case.

I can't sell that case or box it out as the corner got messed up pretty good.

THE UGLY
IMAG0130.jpg

THE GOOD
IMAG0129.jpg

What kind of discount can I get on it? lol

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Uhh, that's only the best possible hit that's not red or super-y. You killed it. By the way, shoot me a PM back about the topps bkb when you get a chance.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Andrew that sucks. Seems someone they hired just dropped it, and does not care either so they just packed it up and shipped it out.
Time to call them and see what to do.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Oh wait, did you mean you opened the damaged case and pulled the Harper? Thought you mean you pulled that in 1 of 30 cases and you also received a damaged case. Damn, nice!

Maybe its like the 'mojo indicator' like The Cup. Instead of foam at the top of the pack, they damage your case.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I had no intention to open any draft for myself this year.

Here is a better scan

harperalfac.jpg

any ideas on a good bin?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
so I opened 4 boxes from the case

Autos
Yelich base
Sanchez base
gary brown ref auto redemption
O'conner ref

Refs
Sergio Santos orange ref
mike mccoy blue ref
castillo blue ref

Ryan Burr USA blue ref

lipka ref
Travieso USA ref
gary brown ref
taillon ref
dietrich ref

josh bell ref
viciedo ref
sizemore ref
oliver ref
craig ref

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
Would you consider selling a couple of boxes from that case at a discount since the case hit has been sold. Only if you don't plan on busting the rest.

rbadger

Aug 10, 2008
Wake Forest, NC
Though there is damage to the outer box, I suspect the cards inside are fine. I received a Bowman Chrome case that looked like this:

photo%20%282%29.png

photo%20%283%29.png

The cards inside were fine an buffered by the boxes and foil packs pretty well. Though you can't resell, it should be fine for the group breaks.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
Hey Andrew I pulled a Harper too, 177/230. First pack in first box I opened. It's going on ebay tonight(7 day auction though).

Members online

Latest posts