Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PSA/DNA submission mailday and shoutout to Jeff V!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Got two packages in the mail today! :)

First off was from Jeff Verrier (jeffv96masters)....he recently sent me a Fred Lynn BGS Burger Chef Disc for my Fred Lynn PC (VERY cool oddball card), and he had told me he had forgot a card he was going to add with it and soon enough this awesome Fred Lynn GU ended up at my house.

lynn19gu.jpg
:D

Great looking GU w/ stitchholes!! I LOVE game used cards in which the cutout window is in the shape of their jersey #. (I have a few Doerrs like that, my first Lynn though)

Thanks a TON Jeff, much appreciated...you're the man!!! :cool:

Secondly and lastly, the PSA/DNA submission. Big shoutout to Talmer (birdsfan85) for letting me hop in his PSA/DNA submission! I sent in 3 vintage autographs, all came back authentic and look fantastic in their new plastic suits. ;)

psasub2.jpg
(Love this one! Was actually given to me by Talmer, very cool of him :cool: )

psasub1-1.jpg
(The Jensen looks amazing in person!)

psasub3-1.jpg
(Probably my most valuable card :shock: )

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And here is a 1954 Topps Kinder I recently got in to go with my 52 Kinder..... surprisingly it was my first 54 Topps card! GREAT eye appeal so probably not my last :)

54kinder.jpg

Thanks for looking,
-Scott

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks guys! :D

The Jensen is one of my favorites....it looks fantastic in person. I would eventually like to get another signed card of his. As for the Aparicio, it is signed in the perfect spot, and looks great. Glad I got them all slabbed.

69MetsFan - IMHO, as well! You can't enjoy prospect cards like you can vintage. :)

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Wow, on the '54 Kinder, his eyes seem to match the background exactly. Kinda weird, but very cool.

Congrats on the great additions, Scotty.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
aminors said:
Wow, on the '54 Kinder, his eyes seem to match the background exactly. Kinda weird, but very cool.

Congrats on the great additions, Scotty.
Thanks a lot Ant! :) Yes the 54' is a bit weird how it matches so perfectly but it looks AWESOME in person (scan doesn't do it justice)...when I saw it I had to buy it, especially in that grade.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
very nice scott!

damn, i need to sub something psa dna to get those red slabs. red slabs look so much better!!!

dave

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
daveyou said:
very nice scott!

damn, i need to sub something psa dna to get those red slabs. red slabs look so much better!!!

dave
Agreed.

Though blue label DOES look a lot better on:

gehringerpbautofront.jpg

Members online

Latest posts