Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Bowman Baseball pushed back ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowmanchromeandorr

May 23, 2010
Race City USA
I just saw this was pushed back to May 18th. If this is to make sure there are as few redemptions as possible then I am all for it. If not, then go ahead and release the product please. Maybe our resident Topps employee can shed some light on this...

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Their Bowman products almost always get pushed back - it's nothing new.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
Probably trying to figure out who to put in the auto checklist. I hope to hell they don't put Marisnick or A.J. Cole in it.

jdhaugh11

Mar 19, 2009
Hopefully the TBD rookie auto's are of guys like Jeremy Hellickson, Michael Pineda, Zach Britton and Desmond Jennings. Also the Prospect Auto's need to have some bigger names in it as well. Trey McNutt, Eric Hosmer, Matthew Moore, Chris Archer, Jonathan Singleton, Jacob Turner, Casey Kelly and John Lamb would be good names to add among many others. Too late at this point to offer Topps suggestions I guess!

I don't think the above guys have had Chrome Auto's yet and I am not sure if any of them still have exclusive contracts with Razor or something that doesn't allow them to have Chrome Auto's.

jdhaugh11

Mar 19, 2009
Has any seen a finalized checklist yet? By this time last year it was all a buzz who was in the final checklist. Hopefully this isn't a bad sign! Bowman is a real hit and miss product year to year, because it's all about the checklist of prospects.

rehmus

Mar 10, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
jdhaugh11 said:
Hopefully the TBD rookie auto's are of guys like Jeremy Hellickson, Michael Pineda, Zach Britton and Desmond Jennings. Also the Prospect Auto's need to have some bigger names in it as well. Trey McNutt, Eric Hosmer, Matthew Moore, Chris Archer, Jonathan Singleton, Jacob Turner, Casey Kelly and John Lamb would be good names to add among many others. Too late at this point to offer Topps suggestions I guess!

I don't think the above guys have had Chrome Auto's yet and I am not sure if any of them still have exclusive contracts with Razor or something that doesn't allow them to have Chrome Auto's.

yes, a few of them have razor contracts.

Members online

Latest posts