User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 77

Thread: Milb Performances - 4/26

  1. #1
    Senior Member Jaypers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    45,588
     cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Red face Milb Performances - 4/26

    Today's notables include:


    Lance Lynn
    Danny Duffy
    Charlie Furbush
    Drake Britton
    Alex Torres
    Zach Stewart
    Brandon Workman
    Keyvius Sampson
    Jacob Petricka
    Barret Loux
    Kyle Gibson
    Chris Dwyer
    Tyler Thornburg
    Cody Scarpetta
    Joe Cruz
    Trevor Reckling
    Trevor May
    Trey McNutt
    Christian Friedrich vs. Garrett Richards
    J.P.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Milb Performances - 4/26

    Dude JP, that Perez is just amazing! Have you sent it off to BGS yet!?

  3. #3
    Senior Member Jaypers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    45,588
     cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Re: Milb Performances - 4/26

    Quote Originally Posted by markcorrigan
    Dude JP, that Perez is just amazing! Have you sent it off to BGS yet!?
    Thanks. It wouldn't grade a 9.5, so I didn't bother sending it in.
    J.P.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kansas City area
    Posts
    1,238
     midwestsportscollections
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Milb Performances - 4/26

    BGS gives a little love to huge 1/1's, just fyi.

    Then again, why sub a super rare hit anyway. Sweet card either way!

    - jkeys

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    494
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Milb Performances - 4/26

    Any word on Jacob Turner? He hasn't thrown since the 18th and Erie has a DH today.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Jaypers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    45,588
     cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Re: Milb Performances - 4/26

    Quote Originally Posted by guzman4cy
    Any word on Jacob Turner? He hasn't thrown since the 18th and Erie has a DH today.
    It says he'll be pitching Thursday.


    Khris Davis HR (5)
    Kentrail Davis HR (1)
    J.P.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Jaypers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    45,588
     cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Re: Milb Performances - 4/26

    Justin Grimm is doing very well for Hickory thus far - 5 IP, 3 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 8 K.

    James Darnell just hit his 4th Bomb.
    J.P.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    561
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Milb Performances - 4/26

    Darnell is just having a ridiculous start to the season.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,612
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Milb Performances - 4/26

    Christian Villanueva HR #2
    Looking for 1960 Topps PSA 7-8, 1953 Bowman Color PSA 5-6 and BGS Texas Rangers
    My meager trade bucket. Adding more all the time.
    Texas Rangers Collection

  10. #10
    Senior Member hive17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    19,328
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Milb Performances - 4/26

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaypers
    Quote Originally Posted by guzman4cy
    Any word on Jacob Turner? He hasn't thrown since the 18th and Erie has a DH today.
    It says he'll be pitching Thursday.


    Khris Davis HR (5)
    Kentrail Davis HR (1)
    Were those HRs back-to-back? I'd love for those two to keep making good progress at the same thru the system, much like Weeks, Fielder, Hart and Hardy did before them.
    "I'm an acquired taste; if you don't like me, you should acquire some taste!"-- Stephen Colbert

    Trade album Personal Collection

  11. #11
    Senior Member Jaypers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    45,588
     cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Re: Milb Performances - 4/26

    Quote Originally Posted by hive17
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaypers
    Quote Originally Posted by guzman4cy
    Any word on Jacob Turner? He hasn't thrown since the 18th and Erie has a DH today.
    It says he'll be pitching Thursday.


    Khris Davis HR (5)
    Kentrail Davis HR (1)
    Were those HRs back-to-back? I'd love for those two to keep making good progress at the same thru the system, much like Weeks, Fielder, Hart and Hardy did before them.
    No they weren't.
    J.P.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,250
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Milb Performances - 4/26

    When does betances start again? Or is he still on the DL?
    Buying Your Marques Colston and Kellen Moore Autos

    My bucket http://s794.photobucket.com/albums/yy22 ... an_photos/

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,628
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Milb Performances - 4/26

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaypers
    Justin Grimm is doing very well for Hickory thus far - 5 IP, 3 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 8 K.

    James Darnell just hit his 4th Bomb.

    I think his blue ref autos for under 40 are a great buy. (i know elite was 1st auto)

  14. #14
    Senior Member Jaypers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    45,588
     cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Re: Milb Performances - 4/26

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi500
    When does betances start again? Or is he still on the DL?
    I'm hearing he returns Thursday.
    J.P.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,986
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Milb Performances - 4/26

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaypers
    Quote Originally Posted by markcorrigan
    Dude JP, that Perez is just amazing! Have you sent it off to BGS yet!?
    Thanks. It wouldn't grade a 9.5, so I didn't bother sending it in.
    Hey, how is your Perez any different than the Strasburg 9.5? It looks fine from the scan! Also, good to hear Grimms name, I have a 5/5 auto from EEE.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •