Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Adrian Gonzalez....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
braden said:
That was textbook Kevin Gregg. So thankful to have him out of my daily life.
No doubt, I saw Gregg come in to close I was like "Hmmm....we definitely have a chance!"

Thanks again Padres, hope Rizzo and Kelly work out well for you guys!

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Happy to see him doing well, he deserves it. Thankfully Rizzo looks like he's a beast so it's not hurting too much.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Liberate Baltimore said:
I knew the Orioles were going to lose in the 6th inning. I know these losers better than they know themselves
Sucks for Tillman, he pitched well.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
padremurph said:
Happy to see him doing well, he deserves it. Thankfully Rizzo looks like he's a beast so it's not hurting too much.
Yep, finally getting the attention he deserves!

Rizzo is looking real solid right now...is he getting called up soon?

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
hell yeh
glad my prediction was wrong
I love how they showed the Mother's Day Miracle game (I was at that one! :D ) near the end of this one, once I saw that I was like...oh yeah, I know what this team is capable of :cool:

Liberate Baltimore

Jun 2, 2009
Columbia, Maryland
The Orioles go into games with the Red Sox and Yankees EXPECTING to lose. From 1960 to 1985 the Orioles had the best record of any franchise in baseball....they had that killer instinct. That is so gone now and I doubt it returns anytime soon.

Liberate Baltimore

Jun 2, 2009
Columbia, Maryland
scotty21690 said:
miguelcabrera said:
hell yeh
glad my prediction was wrong
I love how they showed the Mother's Day Miracle game (I was at that one! :D ) near the end of this one, once I saw that I was like...oh yeah, I know what this team is capable of :cool:

In Baltimore we call it the Mother's Day Meltdown. Guthrie should have never been taken out of the game. At that moment Perlozzo lost the players and fans. Well, at least we came back from a 9 run deficit to the Sox in 2009....only to blow a huge lead the next game.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
scotty21690 said:
padremurph said:
Yep, finally getting the attention he deserves!

Rizzo is looking real solid right now...is he getting called up soon?

It was looking like it when Hawpe was sucking (Jed always said no though) but now Hawpe is hitting really well so they're definitely going to take it slow with Rizzo.

alwayson22

Dec 6, 2010
San Jose, CA
LLWesMan said:
YO ADRIAN! What a comeback!
+1

I just pulled this card a couple months ago from a box of 2007 Bowman's Best at the lcs (# /50). If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM. F/S or F/T. Thanks.

Gonzalez460x640.jpg

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Still not much of a rise
He is absoulutely on fire right now
what gives ?
I have a letter auto a premier of /23 auto
and a triple thread auto will be holding I guess
I figured in Boston he would go WAY UP in price fool me
I guess ::facepalm::

Members online