Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2021 Topps Opening Day - Victor Gonzalez Autograph

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I just want to toss this out there. I will be looking for a Victor Gonzalez autograph from this issue. Hopefully they won't follow the path of the Zach McKinstry autographs, although Donruss has watered down that pool now. I'd rather have the cool 86Topps retro design card, but unless those ice up, it is looking promising that I can get a Donruss auto (logo-0free, of course) for around $10 or less if the price keeps trending downward like I am hoping it will as more hit the market.

If you open this product and pull a Gonzalez and want to move it, assuming they are not selling for a ton, I will want to buy one for the Dodgers auto collection. Honestly, I have no idea what they will sell for, but my preference would be to get one for under $10 if that is possible. This will be his first autograph, so I might be dreaming at that price. The recent craziness in cards means you can't tell what might happen at any given day. We'll see very soon!

I do want to add that although Topps can really bore me with some of their designs of the past several decades (I am still a kid of the 70s and enjoy those designs the most), the opening day autograph set is very catchy looking each year. This year is no exception. I have scooped up a fair number of them just because of the cool designs. Too bad they didn't use that energy on the base sets.

Members online

Latest posts