Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Jeff Bagwell Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
adu5uhe3.jpg

Any one intrested on this pm me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You just got it, why you gettin rid of it?

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Been away for a bit. Got married a couple weekends ago and just got back in town. Have saved up for pretty nice maildays to share.

2003 Leaf Limited Monikers Silver 5/5

2004 Donruss Elite Back to Back Jacks Dual Bat /50

2004 Throwback Threads Logo Patch /25

Dupliate but Jersey Number 5/25

14 Topps Future Stars that Never Were Auto Relic 1/5

14 Panini Prizm Gold Prizm Auto 1/10

14 Panini Prizm Mojo Refractor 5/75 Jersey #

Got some more stuff on its way.

Thanks for the look
Dan

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Congrats on the marriage. I see a wife hasnt slowed the card shopping! :)

Lol! And here I was hoping it would! Lol! Just kidding Dan! But babies might. And that's a situation I think most of us are cool laying off the cards for.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Hey guys, i just won a lot with three of these in it. If you guys dont have one yet, let me know and ill send you one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 33

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Cool stuff everyone! The Astros were always one of my favorite teams, really enjoyed watching the Killer B's play when I was younger. Started a small Bagwell/Biggio collection but I don't think I've added to it in about 8 years. Inspires me to pick up a Bagwell auto soon!

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Hey guys, i just won a lot with three of these in it. If you guys dont have one yet, let me know and ill send you one.

I was too quick on the trigger and picked it up already. With this new stuff, I just want to get it knocked out immediately since it bugs me that the cards coming out are not a part of the checklist I have that still tells me I'm missing over 2000 cards.

But I have a question...why is the subset called future stars that never were? I'm guessing the cards in this set didn't have the future stars on them but all of the players were great players. Seems like a weird name for a set as it insinuates the players in it never became stars.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I can use one. thanks!

Dan, I will hook you up as soon as it arrives

I was too quick on the trigger and picked it up already. With this new stuff, I just want to get it knocked out immediately since it bugs me that the cards coming out are not a part of the checklist I have that still tells me I'm missing over 2000 cards.

But I have a question...why is the subset called future stars that never were? I'm guessing the cards in this set didn't have the future stars on them but all of the players were great players. Seems like a weird name for a set as it insinuates the players in it never became stars.

I was thinking the same thing. That never were... Stupid.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Cool stuff everyone! The Astros were always one of my favorite teams, really enjoyed watching the Killer B's play when I was younger. Started a small Bagwell/Biggio collection but I don't think I've added to it in about 8 years. Inspires me to pick up a Bagwell auto soon!

If you are serious about adding to your Bags/ Biggio collection, let me know. I have thousands of doubles and can get you into a bunch of cards in no time.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Ok...so I don't like fooling with my scanner because it takes forever and I'm not good with computers or printers/scanners. But I figured I'd share some of my latest pickups instead of always just posting words.

1/1

1/1

/5

/25

Base

/99

Red, White, and Blue

/100

Base

Gold /25

Gold

Gold /50

Debut Year /65

/250

/500

Sample

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Ok...so I don't like fooling with my scanner because it takes forever and I'm not good with computers or printers/scanners. But I figured I'd share some of my latest pickups instead of always just posting words.

1/1

1/1

/5

/25

Base

/99

Red, White, and Blue

/100

Base

Gold /25

Gold

Gold /50

Debut Year /65

/250

/500

Sample

Those Gypsy Queen clear and wood ended during my wedding. I was bummed to miss out on those, but in the end its only cards.

Nice pickups.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah, I was very surprised how low they went. I was genuinely curious as to where you were at during the bidding. I figured I'd have hell on my hands if you were after them.

Btw, that topps tier 1 Asian edition /5 red auto...you recognize that guy who won it? I'm thinking you were the second highest bidder? I didn't even know they had an "Asia Edition". I was too tapped to go after it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts