Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Jeff Bagwell Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah it was a redemption. I have been really pleased with how panini has handled redemptions thus far. Still holding out that they will make that 2009 Elite Autograph of bagwell, but if not maybe I can get a couple of his new autos in exchange for the two redemptions I have.

Also, that is the Elite dual GU from ebay. I had been holding off on bidding for the same reasons, but then when it was downto $6, i figured I would give it a shot and then if the condition was bad make a claim through ebay. It did have a few pieces of wood, but I opened it up and cleaned off the card and holder with a microfiber cloth and it doesn't have any scratches or anything on the card. The holder was a little loose so I think that helped not mark up the card and the biggest piece of wood was on the jersey piece so it didn't affect anything.

Glad to hear it wasn't damaged. I've purchased some cards from her before. Some were really jacked up and some weren't. But you could tell they hadn't left their cases in years. Plus I think she runs a book store so I don't think she pays them much mind.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Took a chance at this one. The listing didnt say true blue, but for 1.25 with free shipping, I took a chance. And it was a True Blue that arrived in the mail!

Attachments

• 1404597060135.jpg
    1404597060135.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 8

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
More new pickups:

03 Fleer Hardball Platinum /50

03 Upper Deck Honors Gold Honors #10 /25

04 Skybox LE Photographer Proof /25

04 Studio Studio Proof Platinum /10

05 Origins Gold /20

14 Topps Tier 1 Acclaimed Autographs Silver 10/10

Thanks for looking
Dan

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Nah. The Flair jumbo auto platinum /10. Unless that wasn't you.

That was me. I passed on that card a long time ago when mattfeez won it, because it is not listed anywhere as a parallel. It also has green serial numbering on the back. I finally decided to pick it up because a year or so ago I saw a second one listed that I missed for some reason or another. Figured if there are a few out there it must have some legitimacy

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
That was me. I passed on that card a long time ago when mattfeez won it, because it is not listed anywhere as a parallel. It also has green serial numbering on the back. I finally decided to pick it up because a year or so ago I saw a second one listed that I missed for some reason or another. Figured if there are a few out there it must have some legitimacy

I don't believe it's listed in the checklist as platinum. I think it's the masterpiece version? Oh well, I'll land one eventually. No biggie. I will say I got a little more competition on that Silver Star promo than I was expecting. And it wasn't just us after it either.

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
I don't believe it's listed in the checklist as platinum. I think it's the masterpiece version? Oh well, I'll land one eventually. No biggie. I will say I got a little more competition on that Silver Star promo than I was expecting. And it wasn't just us after it either.

I don't think its the masterpiece because that should be 1/1 and should have purple foil. I think its some sort of unlisted parallel /10

I'll put up some good scans when i get it.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Got this to add to my psa 10 collection. I know its not a rookie, but I always liked the 92 donruss cards.
1404966840842.jpg

And I got my psa submission back today and am very happy with the results.
1404966889791.jpg

Last edited:

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
The sampler was just the finest card.

the three autos i just acquired during my twenty years of collecting, but none in person. Nice to see that they came back with psa's opinion of authentic.

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
More pickups:

2003 Etopps eCON 4.0 Anaheim 1/1

Did a fair amount of research before I picked this one up. Apparently these were given away at eTopps personal convetion eCON in swag bags for people that attended. Additionally extras were sold in hot packs available at the 2006 National from the eTopps booth. I never saw it listed originally, but I love picking up cards that have some degree of a story behind them.

2004 Donruss Elite Throwback Threads Prime /25

2004 Prime Cuts Timelines Quad Materials 1/5

Dan

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Sweet e-Topps! Never knew it existed. But at least I don't have to worry about tracking it down now.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I know this may seem like a nothing card, but i used to own this before my prewedding purge in 1999. Here we are 15 years later, and it just popped up on comc, and i nabbed it quick!

92 mjb holographics prototype card 2

Courtesy of COMC.com

Courtesy of COMC.com

Members online

Latest posts