Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Plane carrying KHL team crashes - 36 dead

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
This is very sad I always thought Pavol was a very good player and enjoyed watching him play. Although I do not know him on any level except seeing him on TV I am sad thinking that this is going to have an impact on many people and players. I expect a tribute to him on the first day of the NHL season this is truly a sad event. :cry:

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada
Guys it gets even worse.

Stan Galiev tweets that the mother of Sergei Ostapchuk (Lokomotiv player) has died of a heart attack upon hearing the news of the death of her son.

May the families find as much peace and happiness as possible!

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
JzWand said:
Guys it gets even worse.

Stan Galiev tweets that the mother of Sergei Ostapchuk (Lokomotiv player) has died of a heart attack upon hearing the news of the death of her son.

May the families find as much peace and happiness as possible!
That is horrible. This is turning to be such an emotional thing man. I don't even know any of them but still when you hear this you don't even really think of what emotional toll the death of someone can take. You think of their loved ones but the thought of them thinking of someones last moments. The mental impact of this could last years. That family will now be even more devistated than they were. His mother will not even be able to attend his funeral now, what a sad day for those invovled.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
My jaw just dropped when I read it this morning, just flat out speechless. This has been such a terrible summer/offseason for the world of hockey. Words can't even describe it.

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada
PujolsCollector said:
That is horrible. This is turning to be such an emotional thing man. I don't even know any of them but still when you hear this you don't even really think of what emotional toll the death of someone can take. You think of their loved ones but the thought of them thinking of someones last moments. The mental impact of this could last years. That family will now be even more devistated than they were. His mother will not even be able to attend his funeral now, what a sad day for those invovled.

its a damn shame that so many talented people died.

Even worse is it appears from everything I read that most wouldnt have died immediately.

Apprantly from everything I read they werent even high enough in the air to have died on impact. I am thinking a lot died from drowning, smoke inhalation, and the fire!

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
JzWand said:
PujolsCollector said:

its a damn shame that so many talented people died.

Even worse is it appears from everything I read that most wouldnt have died immediately.

Apprantly from everything I read they werent even high enough in the air to have died on impact. I am thinking a lot died from drowning, smoke inhalation, and the fire!
Yes it is sad that talented people seem to die. If it was a plane full of child molesters/meth heads/murders it would be like ok. It would still hurt their familys but it would better the world by just a little. I mean not people wo make a mistake here and there im saying someone who has wasted their life with whatever.

Hullfan

Aug 9, 2008
St Louis
As with every tragedy I see the money hungry are at it again. Since I collect Demitra I search the bay nonstop for his stuff. Now some people are just getting desperate. I see one seller who has a bunch of autographs that looks like they were done just the other day and look nothing like Demitra's signature which is more of a scribble.

This is what the signatures look like that I got in person from Demitra
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PAVOL-DEMIT...968?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item27be1c3440

Members online

Latest posts