Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

done asking people to end auctions early

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aug 7, 2008
Maryland
I used to get sellers to end early all of the time. I started asking because of Anderson cards that were disappearing days before they were set to end. I figured I had to start doing it too or I would just keep losing out.

I always ask " Are you willing to do a BIN and if so how much" then I either get a price or they ask for an offer. Sometimes I get them cheaper and some times I overpay because the market had not been established yet. Either way it's a win win for me because I got the card regardless!!!

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
I love asking and getting sellers to end early!
Some don't bit, others do.
Landed me these beauties....

50/50
1998UpperDeckRetroQuantumLeap50-50.jpg

(Ungraded of course when I picked it up)
1998DonrussCrusadeRedBGS95.jpg

If I didn't try, I wouldn't have it, or be able to afford one. Auctions are funny things.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
I have come into the BIN problem only once, luckily member nevermore managed to hit the BIN for me. :grouphug:

It was for one of my Rex Brothers Red-Refractors.

I don't try to screw any seller out of money when trying to deal off-site; I give a more-than-fair offer, and hope for the best.

Members online

Latest posts