Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Bowman Draft $720 per case

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Sounds like someone took the bait to get some jumbos, eh Gilmo? Boomo's break reveals just how much this product sucks in my opinion.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I agree supply and demand, Bowman Draft is a no brainer for me every year even at $720 or higher in some cases. But if at $620 or $630 watch out, I will buy quite a bit.

bowman draft is still a no brainer

It's a great product and 720 is a solid price where you can get good return based on whats inside.

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
It will only take a couple of guys to break out and everyone will be wishing they jumped all over draft. Can't wait for my case from Andrew to come in.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Yes, this product as a whole should absolutely be based upon one person's 50-case break.

It's a 600 box break JP. If you don't think that is significant you are the clueless one. If 95% of a 600 box break sucks my statement is 100% valid. So far it is spot-on.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Yes, and I am doing quite well selling the jumbos. kthksbye

Of course you are! everybody is!

Are Bryce Harper autos really that special at this point in time? He's already had like 50 different Bowman autos. All with the same pen apparently too.

Last edited:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
It's a 600 box break JP. If you don't think that is significant you are the clueless one. If 95% of a 600 box break sucks my statement is 100% valid. So far it is spot-on.

HE. HAS. NOT. FINISHED. BREAKING. HIS. CASES.

He's not even halfway there yet.

At the very least, wait to villify him and the product until after he's done.

Oh, and btw, there were thousands of cases produced, so his break is small in the grand scheme.

Last edited:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Boomo's cases are a representative sample of the product.

So, if he pulls zero Supers from his 50 cases, then his neighbor busts 50 of his own and pulls 10 Supers, is that representative of the product as well?

I believe there is no such thing as a typical break where Topps is concerned.

Last edited:

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
All products go in runs. I typically buy all of my cases from one place (ATL). I've had good runs and not so good runs. In 2012 Bowman this year I hit 2 Superfractor Autos. I'd only ever hit one before. I've had runs of cases that were devoid of great color autos and then I've gone on to have multiple cases in a row with golds, orange, purple, red, etc. He's only 35% of the way done...lots of time to start seeing great stuff. Way too early to pass judgment.

Members online

Latest posts