Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*8*8*8*8*Good Friday Morning Thread 1/30*8*8*8*8*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Morning, ya'll. In a few hours I get to clock out from my 5th consecutive 12 hour day. I get Friday night off and then start a 76 hour work week on Saturday night. $$$

Everyone please refrain from posting pictures of my girlfriend :p @lonesomeagle1

He seems to be doing a good job! :razz:
Get that finger healthy, sir!

Last edited:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Morning, ya'll. In a few hours I get to clock out from my 5th consecutive 12 hour day. I get Friday night off and then start a 76 hour work week on Saturday night. $$$

We seem to be doing a good job! :razz:
Get that finger healthy, sir!

Thank you good sir. Hope you're getting enough sleep with all that work

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! A cold 35 degrees but some nice blue sky above the fog. Hoping to see the Hawks win on Sunday :) Even more excited for football to be over and baseball rounding the corner.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Just waiting for the mail to show up before I head back to school. Not very often do I go back to school on a Friday, that's usually when I'm leaving there :lol: Jayme has a home track meet today, which is why I'm going back. She is running unattached today, but will likely fully join the team next week. The education department had to take a vote on whether or not she could run cross country and student teach at the same time. Unfortunately, it isn't looking too good right now. But if it ends up working out, she is red shirting track this year, so until they get the vote done next week she's going to be unattached

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I really like having a good mail carrier. I was at the gas station across the street from our apartments to get gas, so that way once the mail came I could take off right away. Well, I'm pumping the gas and the mail truck pulls up. She walks over and asks me if I wanted my package. Granted, I was also doing her a favor since we live on the third floor, but she's always nice like this. There have been other times where I've been leaving, and as she pulls in she gives me my mail. But with that, my Topps Archives collection box showed up today. I didn't care for anything other than the shirt, and saw everything else as a bonus. The 1987 Topps blowups are pretty cool too though. I'll probably get a few of them signed TTM, but then there are going to be some tough ones to get done- Bert Blyleven and Gary Gaetti. With Bert I'll only be able to get him at TwinsFest, and he will sign in black most likely. And then I haven't seen a Gary Gaetti TTM return, and got my only auto of his from [MENTION=2159]Greg Cleveland[/MENTION]

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Is there not a way to upload pictures from your phone to the post?

There is, at least for me on the iOS app. When posting in a thread, there should be some icons that pop up above the keyboard. a camera, a picture, and Twitter. To attach a previously taken picture, select the picture. If you have to take the picture still, select the camera

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Afternoon all!

I havent posted much in the morning threads. We ended up getting 48 hour kids every day this week (two from this story alone: http://www.wcpo.com/news/crime/pd-every-day-in-cincinnati-theres-a-crash-caused-by-heroin and with my kids being sick, today is the first day Ive had a chance to actually sit at a laptop for a few minutes in about 6-7 days.

Now to finish opening a stack of mail Ive gotten in the last 6-7 days. Ive opened 2 pieces already, got the base and NL HR Leaders cards of Jay Bruce from the 1st Edition cards listed on eBay last weekend.

Enjoy All!

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well, I'm heading to the track meet now. She isn't scheduled to run for another 45 minutes, but with a rolling schedule, you can never get there too early

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
downsize1.jpg

for the new posters 1959 World Series ring

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Good morning all. I found out I have a broken finger yesterday, all bad news for my gym trips lately. Everyone please refrain from posting pictures of my girlfriend :p [MENTION=1784]lonesomeagle1 [/MENTION]

Afternoon all!

I've had 2 broken fingers this year due to basketball and it severely upset my gym time. Still having tendon issues with one of them and my grip strength in that hand is significantly less.

Kate upton, some pics I'm like "ok, damn" other times I'm like "meh"

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

In a small three box TTT/TC football break tonite, and have a good team, Jags (4 rookies) so hopefully I can break my streak of 9 straight breaks without a "hit"...

And it looks like more snow Sunday into Monday. Dammit!

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
There is, at least for me on the iOS app. When posting in a thread, there should be some icons that pop up above the keyboard. a camera, a picture, and Twitter. To attach a previously taken picture, select the picture. If you have to take the picture still, select the camera

I noticed recently that I can only upload one at a time or the app crashes. Anyone else?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts