Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD*****12/8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1a

Sep 29, 2021
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Pre-op visit with the surgeon this morning. Everything is a go for surgery in Dec 28

8-12 week recovery before I can go back to work. Maybe just retire

Coffee...

headdress-Sexy-nurse-dress-bikini-sexy-costumes-nurse-underwear-bikini-three-point-set-cheap-c...jpg

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning… grandson down for a nap! Didn’t post earlier, as my son made BACON for me this morning!!!!

1manvs1world

Jul 30, 2023
San Diego
Morning all

Pre-op visit with the surgeon this morning. Everything is a go for surgery in Dec 28

8-12 week recovery before I can go back to work. Maybe just retire

Coffee...

View attachment 352349
I retired at 62, 42 years of service, it was the best decision I’ve made in 42 years. There’s always a project to do or someplace to go. I don’t miss a thing about having to always monitor the clock. Best wishes!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I retired at 62, 42 years of service, it was the best decision I’ve made in 42 years. There’s always a project to do or someplace to go. I don’t miss a thing about having to always monitor the clock. Best wishes!
I'm still 20 years away, but everyone I talk to has said the same thing. Keeping busy too, but not the "have to do it" kinda busy seems to make a big difference to them...

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
MONDAY ----????? well glad I'm not only looney here
meds / coffee ---refill coffee --just told twins here tonight . Well at my age at least I have my room. dummy here put two bikes together LEFT paper work on table --they want to know where I put them LOL
1702071752007.png

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Rainy day. Weatherman is now saying rain will be gone before the cold front hits, so no snow this time!

I've been sick for a week now. Should have bought stock in Kleenex when I felt it coming on. How can my head hold so much junk!🤧

Good luck @finestkind!🙏

Have heard from @Dodgerfan74 in awhile. I hate to say this but isn't he a teacher in the LV area? Hopefully everything is OK!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts