Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rolling Fantasy Baseball advice, hints and stats thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I thought maybe all our Fantasy Baseball players could help each other out a bit in a Rolling thread.

I play a "daily site" so my ideas aren't perfect for everyone but might help somebody out there. Feel free to post your Own, weekly, daily, in general...

And MODS, let's leave this in the Baseball forum so more eyes will see it.

Good Luck All!

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
For today, 5/17, I like Hamels, at home vs. Cinncy. The Reds don't have Votto or Bruce either. The three-time All-Star has gone 7-0 against Cincinnati while compiling a 1.70 ERA, his lowest mark against any team. Philadelphia has won each of his 10 starts in the series. Bailey, his opponent today, has been great so far in May.

And although I'm not a Derek Norris believer yet, both he and Moss still seem to get over-looked. Same with Brian Dozier, the most productive .250 hitter in baseball.

For tomorrow, Miggy is a career .478 vs, Peavy.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
If no one goes to the baseball fantasy forum (that was a link on the top of the baseball page so one click) why would they go to a topic? Thats like saying hey this bar is empty lets move the club outside to the street. The problem isnt the same eyes on a topic the problem is we need new eyes.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts