Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTTF Mookie Betts and Manuel Margot autos; 2014 BDP Red Sox autos & parallels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Anyone willing to trade some NON-DAMAGED RAW OR GRADED MOOKIE BETTS AND/OR MANUEL MARGOT 2014 BOWMAN OR 2014 BOWMAN CHROME AUTOS/REFS? I have a lot of nice Bowman cards available for trade.

I'm also looking for any autos and parallels of Red Sox players from 2014 Bowman Draft.

I've got lots of Draft autos and parallels now to get some solid trades done! Hit me up if you want to move some Red Sox for your team/player.

Here are my 14 Bowman Draft parallels-- if you see something you'd trade any of the above needs/wants for, let me know!

14BDP.PIC.SUMMARY 42815.jpg

As you can see from my chart, I need any Red Sox parallels not listed, but I'm all set with base refractors, unless you have a lot of Devers you want to move for something comparable.

My Red Sox 14 BDP parallels:

Ball orange ref /25
Ball blue ref /399
Ball black wave ref
Chavis silver wave ref /25
Chavis red ice /150
Chavis blue bp /399
Cosart gold ref /50
Coyle orange ref /25
Coyle gold ref /50
Devers orange ref /25
Devers blue ref /399
Kopech green ref /150
Kopech red ice /150
Swihart blue ref /399
Travis green ref /150

Team set of chrome refs finished

Last edited:

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
I'm interested in the Margot. let me know who you'd be interested in and I'll shoot you a PM on what I've got. thank you

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dodgers Prospects (Urias, Verdugo, and Pederson), also Aaron Nola, and any other top prospects.

danny666

Apr 3, 2011
tampa, FL
I have 3 margot base autos, 2 x wendell rijo black refractor autos, 4 x rijo ref autos, and a random assortment of red sox autos over the years. Margots are NFT.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Anyone willing to trade some Betts and Margot autos? I have a lot of nice Bowman cards available for trade.

I'm also looking for any autos and parallels of Red Sox players from 2014 Bowman Draft.

I've got lots of Draft autos and parallels now to get some solid trades done! Hit me up if you want to move some Red Sox for your team/player.

I have 3 margot base autos, 2 x wendell rijo black refractor autos, 4 x rijo ref autos, and a random assortment of red sox autos over the years. Margots are NFT.

Please re-check my intentions for the thread, as I've emboldened those points again in the above highlights.

Thank you though.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
I'm trying to get away from prospects altogether. Only Royal I truly collect, is Hosmer while picking up some Mous here and there. I don't really chase their prospects much.

I have some autos/refs of both. What do you have of Betts or others? Thanks. PM is good. I'll be on later.

Members online

Latest posts