Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thinking of picking up some mid-range 12/13 wax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
Absolute and Contenders were my favorites. I think Contenders can be had around $45-50 a box and Absolute around $60-70 now. All the 12-13 sets will be tough on the top RC autos due to the dual RC class, but both of these sets have some nice veteran auto possibilities mixed in and Absolute has some really cool prime GU hits.

Limited would be another option. I think you may be able to find it under $40 if you search, but the RC autos were not my favorite. YMMV there depending on how you feel about those.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Absolute and Contenders were my favorites. I think Contenders can be had around $45-50 a box and Absolute around $60-70 now. All the 12-13 sets will be tough on the top RC autos due to the dual RC class, but both of these sets have some nice veteran auto possibilities mixed in and Absolute has some really cool prime GU hits.

Limited would be another option. I think you may be able to find it under $40 if you search, but the RC autos were not my favorite. YMMV there depending on how you feel about those.

Excellent! Thank You Sir!

Members online

Latest posts