Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Win a box of Finest!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I'm just going to add a little opinion here:

Shouldnt there be a little more to the description of this thread rather than just "Win a box of Finest"?

or A little more details in the message rather than a facebook link?

So far being vague in the thread what the facebook link is about has only garnered you 15 likes, 6 shares and 11 comments out of 141 thread views.

Football posted in the baseball forums usually gets a thread moved to the proper forum.

again just my $0.02

Fordman

Last edited:

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
It would seem that one would not then be able to win said contest. Facebook is free and requires no effort to join and create a page, so one could very easily make it so they were eligible if one wanted to do so.
And what if one isn't on FB ?

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
It would seem that one would not then be able to win said contest. Facebook is free and requires no effort to join and create a page, so one could very easily make it so they were eligible if one wanted to do so.

I'm good without it, even though Ken [MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION] wants me back on there.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
No worries. I post here on info I have, on subject matter that I feel I can contribute to. If non-FB members can't enter, no worries.

Members online

Latest posts