Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Product removes Sharpie sigs from memorabilia items

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
I couldn't tell you how many "How can I remove inscriptions so I can maximize value topics" I have seen where this has been brought up. Yet I dont ever recall seeing a "my Jeter autograph is bubbled how do I remove it so I can get it resigned". So I think its a bit more true than you think.

I know how true it is. There's always going to be a group of pushy, smelly people who give the majority of collectors a bad rep. It's part of the hobby. Players have a hard time telling who's truely a fan and who's not and so the easiest thing is to lump everybody into the dealer group. Been collecting autographs for a while, and one thing that always gets me is that if you have something nice, or are prepared, then you are automatically lumped into that group.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I know how true it is. There's always going to be a group of pushy, smelly people who give the majority of collectors a bad rep. It's part of the hobby. Players have a hard time telling who's truely a fan and who's not and so the easiest thing is to lump everybody into the dealer group. Been collecting autographs for a while, and one thing that always gets me is that if you have something nice, or are prepared, then you are automatically lumped into that group.

Funny part is, they are easy to spot. It's usually the guys with a photo box of 16x20's and a paint pen in their hand. Are all of them dealers? No. But 95% of the ones here are.

Latest posts