Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * September 2018 * End of Summer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
The regular season in my dynasty fantasy league has come to an end and I finished in first place!!!! Now it's onto the postseason and since I finished with one of the first two slots I get a bye week where I can kick back and not worry about $hit. I will then face this weeks winner among the 5th & 6th place teams.

This is the 4th season of my dynasty league and while I have won it all in our 2nd year, I have never finished top two during the regular season, therefor this is the first bye week I've gotten to enjoy.

I actually finished the regular season with an 8 game win streak. I'm really hoping my team didn't blow it's load too early...

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I didn't know there were games today either. Rick Rizz said there wasn't one.... he is a HOF worthy announcer but there is some mental decline showing as about half of the numbers or events he recalls is sadly no longer correct. :confused:

Greg Holland cannot be stopped... only contained!! :lol:

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
So I was reading through some old collector showcase posts, since they stopped before I joined FCB and I never saw them at the time. Good reading. Interesting to know where people are coming from on this board. On Hive17's post there's this snippet:

"The low point, as many on FCB know, was when I had a break-in at my house and the intruders made off with a sizable chunk of my trading collection. For some reason, they didn't look in the monster boxes that held my Yount stuff, so aside from a few cards I had sitting out on my computer desk to be scanned, they didn't get anything much of my Yount stuff. And as it turns out (with a little help from Sam Banks, AKA, Super Mario), my stuff turned up on eBay and the seller claimed he got them from a Craigslist ad. True or not, he willingly turned them over to the cops and I got 95% of everything back."

Nice work Super Mario.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
So I was reading through some old collector showcase posts, since they stopped before I joined FCB and I never saw them at the time. Good reading. Interesting to know where people are coming from on this board. On Hive17's post there's this snippet:

"The low point, as many on FCB know, was when I had a break-in at my house and the intruders made off with a sizable chunk of my trading collection. For some reason, they didn't look in the monster boxes that held my Yount stuff, so aside from a few cards I had sitting out on my computer desk to be scanned, they didn't get anything much of my Yount stuff. And as it turns out (with a little help from Sam Banks, AKA, Super Mario), my stuff turned up on eBay and the seller claimed he got them from a Craigslist ad. True or not, he willingly turned them over to the cops and I got 95% of everything back."

Nice work Super Mario.

Crazy.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
And as it turns out (with a little help from Sam Banks, AKA, Super Mario), my stuff turned up on eBay and the seller claimed he got them from a Craigslist ad. True or not, he willingly turned them over to the cops and I got 95% of everything back."

Nice work Super Mario.

Yeah, that guy is everywhere, lived a long life already . .. . . POW in the LMMKP war, heckler extraordinaire, KISS supercollecting, Beckett truth teller, ICU for players with exploded *********... etc etc. :p

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Legendary ingester of mushrooms as well.

I was reading the Brewer Andy one and was struck yet again how many people are just like me, collecting wise. Born in the 70's, got into card in the mid-late 80's. Then gave up for various reasons in the mid-90's. Then got back into it 10-15 years later and are hopeless addicts now. That says as much about the hobby as it does about us.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
If two guys looked the same and had the same name of Bob Smith that would be one thing... but damn! :confused:

Honestly him wearing that color suit to a TGIFridays is a total Gilfslayer move. I think he is trying to usurp you man.
Did you see him picking up any hot granny ****?

He was walking around watching it on an iPad.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts