Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
well if you didn't receive something you claimed I think something needs to be done about it

I pm'd the sender, and was told that it was sent. It was something that I claimed some time ago. Never got it. There's a chance that the USPS pulled a USPS, so I don't want to put anyone's name out there.

On another note, I seem to remember someone having trouble posting pics on here. The advice was to use a smaller resolution (or some sort of fancy computer jargon). Well, I've never had trouble posting a pic on here until now. I try to use the smallest option that my iphone offers, and it still doesn't work. Here's what I get: "System Message This is not a valid image file."

Any advice?

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I pm'd the sender, and was told that it was sent. It was something that I claimed some time ago. Never got it. There's a chance that the USPS pulled a USPS, so I don't want to put anyone's name out there.

On another note, I seem to remember someone having trouble posting pics on here. The advice was to use a smaller resolution (or some sort of fancy computer jargon). Well, I've never had trouble posting a pic on here until now. I try to use the smallest option that my iphone offers, and it still doesn't work. Here's what I get: "System Message This is not a valid image file."

Any advice?

not sure, maybe just list the cards for now & try to add a pic later.

I know some peoples settings got changed somehow including mine but it never effected my pics

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA

Any advice?

That happened to me as well. I was able to post with no issues until a month ago and I would see the same error message.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
the problems I was having is when my settings got changed to enhanced interface, so I had to change it back to standard editor

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
How about a one-of-one up for grabs:

2012 Jesus Montero Gypsy Queen rookie yellow printing plate. This is for the full-sized card, not a mini.

I'll keep trying to upload a pic of it. I've never had trouble until now, and I have no faith in my technological abilities.

If you know what the regular card looks like, and you know what a yellow printing plate looks like, you should be able to visualize the card.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

There was about a two week period where I couldn't post pics. It somehow fixed itself.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
One more plate. If there are no interest in these, I'll put up some new stuff in a week.

2010 Bowman BCP102 Felix Doubront black printing plate. This is the Chrome version of the card. States "1st Bowman Chrome Card" in the top corner, and the image is reversed.

I'll keep trying to add pics, but please claim if interested.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Posting it here as I just got a scan of it, thanks again Dan! Ohh...I also started a thread about it!

PeeWeeReeseAuto.jpg

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
Not a 1/1, but a very hard pull:

1989 Upper Deck Darryl Strawberry #681 20th Anniversary Buybacks.

I pulled this from a pack in 2009. It has the holographic "20th Anniversary Buybacks" logo near the bottom left corner. Slightly off-center. Beautiful card, in my opinion.

This is the art/New York Mets Team Checklist version.

No idea on pricing, but seems like a Mets or Strawberry fan would want this for much more than the $15 thread minimum.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
I claimed two cards and I sent out two as well. I'll take down the Tejada plate, Brooks Robinson auto and Gwynn jersey.
I'm still probably low on value so I'd like to offer this to square up....

Hope some one can use it!

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
[MENTION=1953]Musial Collector[/MENTION] I missed this card, if someone will claim one of the four I have listed (I have already claimed one) I would like to claim this:

Musial Killerbrew - Dual Custom Cut AutoMusial Collector11-Mar998

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
Also, I was just curious as to why we are so hard on it only being baseball. I know a few people have mentioned throughout that they have some football cards they would be interested in contributing, and the football one is absolutely dead. What if we left it up to the people who posted the cards?

Example: I put up a nice football card and say I am willing to have a baseball card or football card for this.
Person B claims the card and offers a baseball card, but doesn't care what sport is posted in return.
Person C claims B's card, offers a baseball card and only wants a baseball card to be posted.
Person D claims person C's baseball card, and offers a football card, and says either sport can accept it.

That way the people who want to contribute to both can, and the people who don't can choose not to.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
@Musial Collector I missed this card, if someone will claim one of the four I have listed (I have already claimed one) I would like to claim this:

Musial Killerbrew - Dual Custom Cut AutoMusial Collector11-Mar998

Sorry Kyle, this card along with the HOF item I had up needed to be approved by me when claimed.
I cannot approve this claim based on what you have up. Dont get me wrong or take this the wrong way, but my hope behind putting up higher ticket item was hoping others would do the same when claiming this but it just didnt happen. So like my post stated, this item along with the others have been removed and I will have other items by thus weekend for my current -3 status.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
This'll help me get caught up and should move quickly. /15. Love it, but not rebuilding the patch PC.

scan0064.jpg

Finally a card I would love to add, [MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] . This would mark my first claim, but I have already posted an item/had it claimed earlier in the thread so I would be all squared away. Will begin to look for my next item to add as well, let me know if I can claim this triple patch. Thank you!

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
Sorry Kyle, this card along with the HOF item I had up needed to be approved by me when claimed.
I cannot approve this claim based on what you have up. Dont get me wrong or take this the wrong way, but my hope behind putting up higher ticket item was hoping others would do the same when claiming this but it just didnt happen. So like my post stated, this item along with the others have been removed and I will have other items by thus weekend for my current -3 status.

No worries.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Also, I was just curious as to why we are so hard on it only being baseball. I know a few people have mentioned throughout that they have some football cards they would be interested in contributing, and the football one is absolutely dead. What if we left it up to the people who posted the cards?

Example: I put up a nice football card and say I am willing to have a baseball card or football card for this.
Person B claims the card and offers a baseball card, but doesn't care what sport is posted in return.
Person C claims B's card, offers a baseball card and only wants a baseball card to be posted.
Person D claims person C's baseball card, and offers a football card, and says either sport can accept it.

That way the people who want to contribute to both can, and the people who don't can choose not to.

It wouldn't bother me to have all sports in here but seems like most people are looking for baseball anyways. If people have football to contribute just post in the football thread so we can try to get it going. I'll be adding some stuff to the football thread after I meet up with a buddy to work out a trade for some football stuff as I have none.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
It wouldn't bother me to have all sports in here but seems like most people are looking for baseball anyways. If people have football to contribute just post in the football thread so we can try to get it going. I'll be adding some stuff to the football thread after I meet up with a buddy to work out a trade for some football stuff as I have none.

I guess I will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts