Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Those are great pieces. Wish I was more of a cub fan

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD

Chris Chambliss Tristar ball, Carlos Pena 2013 Turkey Red auto /20 and Matt Holliday jersey/auto /199 still available.

I'll leave these up until this weekend, then replace them if nobody claims them by then.

I'll throw in the ip Dave Parker ball with the Chambliss.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1363117766.988345.jpg

Last edited:

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Throwing this out there :)

Its an 8x10 photo, inscribed 107.9mph. Comes with coa from Reggie Jackson collectibles or whatever lol. The frame is ugly so if you don't want it I won't send it lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Attachments

• 1363117951525.jpg
    1363117951525.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

I'll claim the triple Cubs art.
thanks.

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Ok, I was next in line on the Chipper so how bout this. I'll claim the chipper and put this Votto triple patch 2/3 up. $65 card. ONLY, if the Chipper is sent to Wolfman.

scan0009.jpg

If this is still available (unless I missed a post, I believe it is), I'd like to take this chance to jump in on the action and claim this card. Beautiful card. I need to scan my contribution, so it will be posted shortly.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

If this is still available (unless I missed a post, I believe it is), I'd like to take this chance to jump in on the action and claim this card. Beautiful card. I need to scan my contribution, so it will be posted shortly.

All yours buddy.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Throwing this out there :)

Its an 8x10 photo, inscribed 107.9mph. Comes with coa from Reggie Jackson collectibles or whatever lol. The frame is ugly so if you don't want it I won't send it lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app
Thats a thing of beauty Andy

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
I've been waiting for a nice Reds card to be posted and of course the one day I don't check this thread one gets posted and claimed. Seems about right. :lol:

I'll just keep on waiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts