Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************** Saturday Morning Thread *********************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

Here's a Frank Thomas insert from '99 Finest.

1999FinestSplitScreenRefractorThomas_zpsbc6ecb4d.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. Doing some work at the side job today and tomorrow. Remodeling a bathroom and hallway. Fun stuff!

Nice break Alex.

Have a great day guys. I'll be pretty busy so probably won't be around much.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
[MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION]

All apologies for not responding to the texts you sent. It was not intentional. For some reason, I keep leaving my phone in the car. ::facepalm::

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
1990 Leaf box break didn't happen last night. Most likely to be completed Sunday night, with a few packs busted intermittently - I'll post in the break thread some of the play-by-play.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Alex (PNW)- Sweet break, brother!
Joeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

So ddi you end up staying home the other night when it was snowing? And if you did, did your boss it over herself on the fact it a was not worth risking your life for a few dollars in sales they were going to make! Dumb asses

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Joeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

So ddi you end up staying home the other night when it was snowing? And if you did, did your boss it over herself on the fact it a was not worth risking your life for a few dollars in sales they were going to make! Dumb asses

What's up, brother?

Yeah, I didn't go in. I talked to her when I went in yesterday. She apologized and said that she did not mean to come across like that. She said we had 18 people call out, so she was a bit stressed. She apologized 3 or 4 times for it last night. I asked her why we didn't close and she said that her bosses told her we had to stay open.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Trying to Dan. It's 15 degrees up here and we are going sliding later. I'm still upset my Cowboys couldn't stop anyone on the Saints last week. Seriously, I think Brees just completed another pass

Dez Bryants performance in that game was nothing short of impressive. Going to be a tough game this week with playoff implications for bothWashington and Dallas

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Mot much happening today. Hopefully ill be able to get that sale thread up and running sometime today

Sent from my DROID X2 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
What's everyone up to today?

I'll be starting the day with a little MW3. Then it will probably be football and Netflix all day.

Gonna do some cleaning, maybe pack some stuff up for the Goodwill. Go see Django this afternoon. But first my wife is making me bacon and eggs for breakfast.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Good morning guys. Mot much happening today. Hopefully ill be able to get that sale thread up and running sometime today

Sent from my DROID X2 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

What did you end up seeing last night at the theatre?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts