Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************** Saturday Morning Thread *********************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I agree. Andy, AJ, and Geno are some bad mofos! I think the future is bright for the Bengals, but only if Mike Brown ponies up the dough to keep this young nucleus together. Geno Atkins is so underrated. He is quickly becoming the best DT in the game.

Joe sadly they may not pay the guys they need to. Since the past 2 seasons they have done well and the Steelers have seemed to fail at all ends. But if they want to stay in the top of the division and take way from the Steelers, they will need to spend some money. And that may not happen since it is a business first.

The fans have come-back out and even the others in the league have noticed a change in the way things are in Ohio, so hopefully it can be like the days it use to be for the Bengals, in a good way of course.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Joe sadly they may not pay the guys they need to. Since the past 2 seasons they have done well and the Steelers have seemed to fail at all ends. But if they want to stay in the top of the division and take way from the Steelers, they will need to spend some money. And that may not happen since it is a business first.

The fans have come-back out and even the others in the league have noticed a change in the way things are in Ohio, so hopefully it can be like the days it use to be for the Bengals, in a good way of course.

I'm hoping so. Mike Brown is the worst professional sports owner. At least the salary cap floor kicks in next season. So he has to spend at least 90-95% of the salary cap. He had $17-18 million that he didn't spend this season. That's just ridiculous.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I'm hoping so. Mike Brown is the worst professional sports owner. At least the salary cap floor kicks in next season. So he has to spend at least 90-95% of the salary cap. He had $17-18 million that he didn't spend this season. That's just ridiculous.

Shat man with that kind of money they could go get Sanchez and have him on the bench :lol: I'm kidding of course but with that dough he could go shore up that d-line of theirs and maybe get him a offense player too.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Joe - If he wasn't on the Ravens, would you be a fan of Ngata?

I'm a fan of Ngata any way. :lol: I hate the Ravens, but Ngata is a stud. I still think Geno is close to becoming the best DT in the game. The amount of sacks he has and disruptions coming from the interior line is impressive. He led DTs in sacks last year and he's doing it again this year. His motor just doesn't quit. The AFCN definitely has some of the best DTs in the NFL.

Richard- Exactly. That money could have made the difference between being a wild card and winning the division.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I just put added value on a player like Ngata because of the way he takes away the inside run. When you have a player that good, and your LBs are free to roam, it certainly makes things easier.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
HAHAHA!! I was being nice. I saw that I also have the current top score for a single player (210). AND I have a decent 1st and 3rd (hot corner score) with 244.

I haven't checked out those threads, but I'm going to now...

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
HAHAHA!! I was being nice. I saw that I also have the current top score for a single player (210). AND I have a decent 1st and 3rd (hot corner score) with 244.

Your shoulders must be quite clean from dusting them off with the fingers.

Seriously though...you are dominating right now!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I haven't checked out those threads, but I'm going to now...

Dan, I HIGHLY recommend joining any contest that Chris hosts. It's not even about the prize but all about the fun of tracking yourself and others in the running. Plus, you learn a bit of history as well as keep up on current stuff (during his MLB season bingo contests).

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Dan, I HIGHLY recommend joining any contest that Chris hosts. It's not even about the prize but all about the fun of tracking yourself and others in the running. Plus, you learn a bit of history as well as keep up on current stuff (during his MLB season bingo contests).

Not going to join, but the concept and participation is really cool. Good luck to the MTers that are playing along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts