Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Week 5: Who Impressed You Most?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Let's hear your picks!

I honestly would have put Romo here until the last play for the Cowboys.

Justin Blackmon on also came back very strong.

Last edited:

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Romo was insane. And that pick was a great defensive play.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Same old romo , puts up big numbers but when the game is on the line he chokes. Still had a great game though

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
This guy had a hell of a game too, as much as it pains me to say it. The talent is starting to show.

2012_Topps_Chrome_Alshon_Jeffery_Auto1_zpsd6f2464f.jpg

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
As a raiders fan Pryor's performance was pretty impressive. He still has a lot to learn & made a few dumb plays but overall he played great

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
I'll second Alshon Jeffery. Some folks questioned his speed and talent going into last year's draft. He was gimpy much of last year and fell off the radar. Some of the yards came in garbage time but, still, that's a nice stat line. I also gotta give some props to T.Y. Hilton and Andrew Luck who made Richard Sherman look quite vulnerable out there. That was a gutsy performance against one of the better defenses I've seen over the past 20 years. Lastly, Geno Smith deserves props for bouncing back nicely after a very lousy game the previous week. He's another guy who for one reason or another has/had a lot of doubters. I always thought the dude has some serious ability but when you hear enough nay-saying you can start to believe it. I'm not comparing Geno to anybody but consider Peyton Manning's rookie season before pulling out the bust card. I once thought Smith got tossed into the worst possible situation but I was wrong. The Jets defense has helped the team overcome some of his mistakes.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
I'll second Alshon Jeffery. Some folks questioned his speed and talent going into last year's draft. He was gimpy much of last year and fell off the radar. Some of the yards came in garbage time but, still, that's a nice stat line. I also gotta give some props to T.Y. Hilton and Andrew Luck who made Richard Sherman look quite vulnerable out there. That was a gutsy performance against one of the better defenses I've seen over the past 20 years. Lastly, Geno Smith deserves props for bouncing back nicely after a very lousy game the previous week. He's another guy who for one reason or another has/had a lot of doubters. I always thought the dude has some serious ability but when you hear enough nay-saying you can start to believe it. I'm not comparing Geno to anybody but consider Peyton Manning's rookie season before pulling out the bust card. I once thought Smith got tossed into the worst possible situation but I was wrong. The Jets defense has helped the team overcome some of his mistakes.

Who questioned his speed and talent? It was his work ethic and getting"fat"that people questioned, and that may have been justified.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
Who questioned his speed and talent? It was his work ethic and getting"fat"that people questioned, and that may have been justified.

Mike Mayock for starters: "Alshon Jeffery does not separate". Others cited his production decline his final year at South Carolina, albeit there were QB issues on that team.

Members online

Latest posts