Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

2011 TTT Neil Walker Future Phenoms auto. #22/50. Thought this might push the $15 boundary, but I checked eBay completed listings, and a /75 went for $15, so here you go.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1361674999.906000.jpg

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal

I'm going to a show next Sat so I'll be adding some more stuff next weekend for sure.

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
How many more cards are you putting up tonight Gary? (Please say none)

Oops! Believe me, this won't be a regular thing. I live in Baltimore, but most of my cards are at my parents' house in Pittsburgh (you can imagine how thrilled they are about that...my wife, on the other hand, is thrilled that most of my crap is in Pittsburgh instead of our apartment in Baltimore). As you may have guessed, I'm currently at my parents' house. I only make it here once a month or so.

By the way, I turn 40 next month, so I am "that guy" who still has a (phenomenal) Pittsburgh Pirates-themed bedroom at his parents' house.

Wow. Didn't mean for that to be a life story. End of confession.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal

Oops! Believe me, this won't be a regular thing. I live in Baltimore, but most of my cards are at my parents' house in Pittsburgh (you can imagine how thrilled they are about that...my wife, on the other hand, is thrilled that most of my crap is in Pittsburgh instead of our apartment in Baltimore). As you may have guessed, I'm currently at my parents' house. I only make it here once a month or so.

By the way, I turn 40 next month, so I am "that guy" who still has a (phenomenal) Pittsburgh Pirates-themed bedroom at his parents' house.

Wow. Didn't mean for that to be a life story. End of confession.

Nice, awesome generosity too

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal

What sort of cards are you guys waiting on/hoping to see available?

Honestly I think it's best if you just post stuff up as you wish. I don't think people should ask for stuff in particular it ruins the spirit of the giving IMO but that's just me. I think any card offered is an awesome gesture.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Here we are...

josereyesT205.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts