Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Topps Finest Cal Ripken Jr. Buyback Auto /5 FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jun 17, 2014
Hello Freedom Cardboard! I am brand new to this so please excuse me as I get used to things. I pulled this card the other day. Does anyone have an idea of what I can get for it? I'm looking to sell it off.

Attachments

• Scan.jpg
    Scan.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 40

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Welcome to the boards!

I'm guessing the one on eBay for $800 BIN/BO is yours? You got an offer, what was the offer for? Might be a starting point. I'd punt to some of the Ripken guys on here but maybe $100 to $150?

If you're trying to post here "FS" - I'd jump over to the transaction section and post it up there with a price and see if anyone is interested.

Jun 17, 2014
Thanks for responding. A guy offered me $475 and then flaked out when I Ebay emailed him my phone number, $555,555,5555. So, I was hoping to get the same amount, $475. I'll throw it on the transaction site. Thanks for your help.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Thanks for responding. A guy offered me $475 and then flaked out when I Ebay emailed him my phone number, $555,555,5555. So, I was hoping to get the same amount, $475. I'll throw it on the transaction site. Thanks for your help.
You eBay emailed him your phone number? What does that mean? Like you sent him a message with your phone number after he offered because you wanted him to call your or something?

Anyways, $475 sounds like an instant accept price but I don't know as well as the Ripken guys. I'd post over there and see if there were any takers. I don't have any interest in the card (only collect Albert Belle) but when you post over there, post it for a price that you think is realistic and especially off eBay... just my two cents or you won't get any traction I don't think.

Cheers!

Jun 17, 2014
I am brand new to Freedom Cardboard so please excuse me as I settle in. I just pulled this the other day. I have it up on Ebay for $799 BIN/OBO. I'm looking for no less than $475. Let me know if you are interested. :)

Attachments

• Scan.jpg
    Scan.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 13
Jun 17, 2014
Yes, I wanted to do transaction off ebay to save on fees. Ebay email can recognize email addresses and phone numbers. It won't let you send messages if it picks those contacts up within your email. So I sent him my phone number like this: $555,555,5555 so he could text me for my email address in order to do offline/off ebay. I put it up on the transactions forum. Thanks again for your help.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Yes, I wanted to do transaction off ebay to save on fees. Ebay email can recognize email addresses and phone numbers. It won't let you send messages if it picks those contacts up within your email. So I sent him my phone number like this: $555,555,5555 so he could text me for my email address in order to do offline/off ebay. I put it up on the transactions forum. Thanks again for your help.
Ahhhh I see what you mean. Cool. Good luck!

Members online

Latest posts