Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thanks Topps...you guys certainly did it again...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
You are right...i hate the company and vent about a baseball card manufacturer on a baseball card message board.

believe me.....you won't see anything from me unless its in the transaction section.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
You are right...i hate the company and vent about a baseball card manufacturer on a baseball card message board.

believe me.....you won't see anything from me unless its in the transaction section.

For what it's worth, I actually don't mind your posts. I think most of us have an axe to grind with Topps and you're not alone. For example, I will never buy another redemption from them unless it's for a Belle 1/1 or something crazy... they have screwed up the only three redemptions I've ever had and made them a nightmare to get, etc. They've lost me in that respect but I'm a totally small fish in a big pond, so they could care less lol.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Tell ya what guys....sorry I clogged up the boards with all my posts...i won't post again.

Everything topps does is awesome.....its so awesome they wont stop running the presses on bowman and stuff is impossible to pull because its so watered down....its awesome the blue wave packs had no red waves and horrible sticker autos...its awesome they screw people on replacements....sorry guys i wont post anymore...thanks!

You are over reacting. You should bw able to handle people disagreeing with you.

Last edited:

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
brickdoctor_6.jpg

Members online

Latest posts