Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

I need to buy some stuff, specifically for this thread. Even when I get suggestions for what to put it, no one claims it. Anyone want to suggest some things? It seems like it may be dying because a lot of us simply don't have what a lot of others want to grab. It's tough because of you picky dudes lol. Hope no one takes that harshly and please not my lol'ing :)

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I need to buy some stuff, specifically for this thread. Even when I get suggestions for what to put it, no one claims it. Anyone want to suggest some things? It seems like it may be dying because a lot of us simply don't have what a lot of others want to grab. It's tough because of you picky dudes lol. Hope no one takes that harshly and please not my lol'ing :)

No advice other than just no rush man. I think the thread is picking back up during the last week and I think we decided during the last flame out session that the thread isn't going anywhere and we're going to allow everyone to just take their good ol' time when it comes to putting stuff up and replacing, etc.

You're in great standings, don't worry about it. Look at me, seems like everything I put up gets claimed immediately... I have NO idea why lol... I mean even that Reds '13 Tribute card, just got claimed in an hour of being posted and thought it might go unclaimed for sure.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I have the same problem and when I posted the first one I could find it is still sitting there :lol:

So I'm pulling it down but can't seem to find anything I owe for my -2's Damn this fracking thread

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
So I'm pulling it down but can't seem to find anything I owe for my -2's Damn this fracking thread
That's pretty much my sentiment.

Gents - Don't worry. The thread will continue. I think it's actually nice you both are aware of your standing and are trying to get things going. There is no rush. We've more than covered this when the huge sh!t show occured for an entire weekend about two weeks ago. Just enjoy the thread and if you have stuff to drop in, that's appreciated... if not, we know you'll come in when stuff does spikes, etc.

The thread is picking back up again, I can't speak for everyone but I at least appreciate you guys being involved and trying to push the energy. It's refreshing considering some are just MIA :benson:

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Newly available:

2005 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites
Sid Bream - Atlanta Braves
Certified Autograph (On-Card)
with "Romans 5:8" Inscription

bream05TATFF.jpg

In case you're curious - Romans 5:8: "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

Claimed by [MENTION=3275]Lancemountain[/MENTION], sending to [MENTION=1884]KCBeltranFan[/MENTION]

Last edited:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

I also offer an 1965 Topps Embossed Hank Aaron.
DANNY

I have the Clemente version of this available. Didn't know what it was, until this post.

Card0012_zps71cbb6a1.jpg

highphat

Aug 18, 2008
These are still avail:

and let's see if anyone interested in either of these:
JD Drew- pulled from 2006 UD Ultimate. I think it's from the 2006 SPx set.

stole this pic, but same card

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

Hmmm, that one is a thinker....

plus one minus great stuff...

Lol! No I used the "-" as a divider to my comment. Like:

I agree - Great stuff

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Status