Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 bowman 50 case break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
Damn, was really hoping it would be a player break like the last 50 case one. Oh well

so was i, but thanks to the garbage at blowout, my ebay got banned. wasnt really much other way to do it.
feel free to go thank $#%*&@@$%'s like tonedef2008, tell him i said hi.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
I would have been in on a player auction.

Interestingly, someone at blowout did the math and indicated about a $19k profit for Boomo.

To that I said, good job, Boomo! Good luck with everything!

It's amazing that people think case crackers should be doing it for free as a service...

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
Interesting. I wish I would have been more aware of this process. I saw the emails about the break, but somehow I didn't see the link to the google doc until today. I thought this was another ebay break so I was waiting for links to auctions. Sadly the Refractor lots are all gone. I think those would have been a good deal. Not sure how I feel about the other lots.

The base lots for Chrome are fine, but the base lots for Bowman vary way too greatly between 5 jumbo or 5 hobby. There is a 1,440 bowman card difference between a Hobby case and a Jumbo case.

Not sure on the pricing for the chrome lots, but the price on the bowman lots could still be a decent deal. But I'm guessing those are coming unsorted...

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
Hope some nice audygraphs get pulled.

it is without a doubt my break.
and 19,000 is nonsense, trust me. the costs involved and hrs are insane.
ill be happy to admit when its all said and done, i might be looking at 3500 or so.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
I would have been in on a player auction.

Interestingly, someone at blowout did the math and indicated about a $19k profit for Boomo.

To that I said, good job, Boomo! Good luck with everything!

It's amazing that people think case crackers should be doing it for free as a service...

Is that based off of selling every slot?

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
it is without a doubt my break.
and 19,000 is nonsense, trust me. the costs involved and hrs are insane.
ill be happy to admit when its all said and done, i might be looking at 3500 or so.

what is gelfs role then?

And i agree with the others, i know its a lot of work but i would have been all over a player break as i would have bought most if not all the Nats players.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA

I dont care what he makes, its a unique break that youre probably not going to see anywhere else. But from the numbers ive seen and theyre not the ones posted on blowout is just around 20k extra after product cost, paypal fees, shipping, and shipping supplies. And i would assume he has a good hookup for product and bought in low. But even if he bought in at current prices its like a 9k profit on the break.

That being said there is a lot of work put into busting, sorting, and shipping 50 cases of cards. I hope he keeps doing these and wish he could still post them on Ebay.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
I dont care what he makes, its a unique break that youre probably not going to see anywhere else. But from the numbers ive seen and theyre not the ones posted on blowout is just around 20k extra after product cost, paypal fees, shipping, and shipping supplies. And i would assume he has a good hookup for product and bought in low. But even if he bought in at current prices its like a 9k profit on the break.

That being said there is a lot of work put into busting, sorting, and shipping 50 cases of cards. I hope he keeps doing these and wish he could still post them on Ebay.

they could be posted on ebay, im sure finding someone to list is possible, but the garbage at blowout would just report it as having to do with me, and it would get pulled.
Gelf is my business partner, he handles off camera crap, website, blah blah. website is 90% done also, and is running now. boomosbreaks.com

cwc2002

Dec 7, 2008
are you going to be posting a list of who got what team in the ref random? This'll make trades easier. thanks

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
boomo, how are you handling the fact that you aren't even close to selling out this break? Are you thinking of lowering the prices at all?