Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~Happy New Year Morning Thread~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Congrats Adam! We have a New Year baby as well, she turns 9 today. Then we have a week after New Years and another on the 17th. January is an expensive month lol

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Second purchase of the year, thank you Christmas sales
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1388608646.925035.jpg
Paid a little more than I would have liked (I must come off cheap haha) but for a nice cut and pack certified it was worth it. Getting a cut and doing a custom would have run the same if not more.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Happy New Years!

Is [MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION] leaving us for good? Sad to see him go if so.

Lots of snow here. Gonna have to go snowblow for the second time today. Did my drive and two neighbors this morning. Thought it would be a nice New Years gesture.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I would hope he doesn't go for good. I know his pickups have pretty much stopped and he's not here near as often but I would hope he sneaks in once in a while. Been a ton of help to me with information and a few pc purchases over the last 8 years.
Very nice gesture with the snow removal. Think it rained 3-4 inches overnight. The waterfall across the street and drain next the apartment are raging

A_Pharis

LB and I want to thank everyone for the well wishes. She called me yesterday at work and said she was feeling contractions so I dropped what I was doing to go grab her. 12 hours later, Henley became the first baby born in Rapides Parish in 2014. The hospital we delivered at hadn't had that honor in 10 years so they were happy to have us here.

He's 7.5 pounds and super healthy.

Happy new year, everyone. I'll post pics in a few days.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Congrats on the baby boy!

so far i havent bought anything this year, but i did buy the 99 ud all star bagwell, and a couple biggios for nick to finish off the final moments of 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts