Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Case of 09BDP retail worth a try?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Has anyone here opened a case of 2009 Bowman Draft baseball retail non-blaster, 24 pack type boxes? If so, how did it go? I'm curious if it would be worth picking one up.

Thanks.

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
I think I purchased a box worth in 2009 from target, I think your better off just buying a Trout auto.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
I think I purchased a box worth in 2009 from target, I think your better off just buying a Trout auto.

Pretty much what I was going to say. Unless you're getting a great deal, the risk of not getting the Trout out of it is too high for the buy in. You have Z Wheeler in there, but not much else.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Pretty much what I was going to say. Unless you're getting a great deal, the risk of not getting the Trout out of it is too high for the buy in. You have Z Wheeler in there, but not much else.

Probably the retail has mostly the sticker autos with a few chrome mixed in. I'm guessing it's a high-risk product, actually. It does have Posey, Moustakas, Inoa, and L.Morrison sticker prospect autos and Aflacs of Matt Davidson, Z.Wheeler, and Stassi, as well as the chance at the chrome autos of Trout, etc. Prob end up with some Brooks Pounders, Matt Bashore, and Jason Knapp, however.

Members online

Latest posts