Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Tournaments - Next one coming next week & Send me your scans!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Don't know how to email it here and I am going out here is mine. Good Luck everyone

Attachments

• Auto Tournament.jpg
    Auto Tournament.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 33

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Although made by Leaf, would the custom cut autograph cards work for this one? These are the ones that you can send Leaf an autograph that they turn into a cut and if it is a dual, would not allow the same pairing to be used again.

Sounds like a custom to me!

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Here are the updated cards I have so far. Keep 'em coming! Let me know if I missed anything.

- Auto Card numbered between 90 - 115 (to cover the /99, /100, etc.)

I have cards from carlitson, Zan, metallicalex777, alexs64, chris19978 and me.

- Multi player relic card

I have cards from michaelstepper, zan and me.

- Custom card (any sport or entertainment, etc.)

I have cards from Fordman, michaelstepper, rstadlerAUS22, MrMet and me.

- Best card AIC pulled for you

I have cards from maddux, rstadlerASU22 and me.

For people who submitted cards for the #90-115 tournament before we switched that to auto cards, I will hold your scan for a future tourney.

The submitted cards look great. I love the custom cards especially. Can't wait to get enough subs so we can start up the next tourney.

Last edited:

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Which contest is this for? I cannot tell if it is numbered.

There were 100 made though there not numbered here is what beckett says and if the tournament is for Auto cards it shouldn't matter if it's numbered or not as long as you know only 100 exist.

Randomly inserted exclusively into Extended Series packs, cards from this 31-card parallel set feature a selection of star and rising young prospect players taken from the more comprehensive 217-card Extended Autograph set. The cards differ by a special blue holographic foil treatment. Only 100 of each card exists. In addition, Juan Gonzalez, Derek Jeter, Andruw Jones, Rafael Palmeiro and Alex Rodriguez did not sign the cards distributed in packs. All of these players cards had information on the back on how to mail them into Leaf/Donruss to receive a signed version.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
There were 100 made though there not numbered here is what beckett says and if the tournament is for Auto cards it shouldn't matter if it's numbered or not as long as you know only 100 exist.

Randomly inserted exclusively into Extended Series packs, cards from this 31-card parallel set feature a selection of star and rising young prospect players taken from the more comprehensive 217-card Extended Autograph set. The cards differ by a special blue holographic foil treatment. Only 100 of each card exists. In addition, Juan Gonzalez, Derek Jeter, Andruw Jones, Rafael Palmeiro and Alex Rodriguez did not sign the cards distributed in packs. All of these players cards had information on the back on how to mail them into Leaf/Donruss to receive a signed version.

OK. It could have fit into the AIC tourney also so I had no way to know which one you were subbing for. I have added you in. If you prefer to send via email we can do that too. Just PM me and I will send you my email address.

Thanks

Last edited:

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Here are the updated cards I have so far. Keep 'em coming! Let me know if I missed anything.

I have cards from carlitson, Zan, metallicalex777, alexs64, chris19978, bmp1971 and me.

I have cards from michaelstepper, zan, 1971 and me.

I have cards from Fordman, michaelstepper, rstadlerAUS22, MrMet and me.

For people who submitted cards for the #90-115 tournament before we switched that to auto cards, I will hold your scan for a future tourney.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Updated 4/20

FULL

I have cards from michaelstepper, zan, BMP1971, rstadlerAUS22 and me.

I have cards from Fordman, michaelstepper, rstadlerASU22, MrMet and me.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Second update on 4/20

I have cards from michaelstepper, zan, BMP1971, rstadlerAUS22 and me.

I have cards from Fordman, michaelstepper, rstadlerASU22, MrMet and me.

- Wood cards (NEW)

- Autographed Ball (NEW)

- Thick cards (NEW) (Knob, crazy patch, any insert that makes a card super thick)

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
For this one yes (but that tournament is full). We will do tournaments to lower and higher numbers in the future.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

He isn't allowed in any low numbered ones ;) JK

Ryan

Latest posts