Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***** Sunday Morning Thread ****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Hello all. I got called in for a double shift. I wanted to go through my collection I bought but work comes before hobby I guess. I got some monster additions. I will get scans as soon as possible. Hope everyone is good, Kevin in CT.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
A couple of thoughts....

I'd like to see the Padres, Astros, Mariners, and Rockies all improve this year.

I really hope to see Grady Sizemore play well and stay healthy for the entire season.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
A couple of thoughts....

I'd like to see the Padres, Astros, Mariners, and Rockies all improve this year.

I really hope to see Grady Sizemore play well and stay healthy for the entire season.

You forgot the twins in there ;)

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
Spendy spendy. I imported Super Air Diver for the Super Famicom (Japan's version of the Super Nintendo) but I ended up getting it for like $5...

Sweet. I'm kind of tempted to set up a retro gaming center now that I have my parents' Sony Trinitron CRT. Old games look much better on CRT than LCD/Plasma...you know they were made before HDTVs were first introduced. That would just make me fall further behind the backlog of newer games and I can't let that happen...time's too limited these days. *sighs*

It's nice to be back in baseball season!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

Latest posts