Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***** Sunday Morning Thread ****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
One of my coworkers is a crazed runner. He went about 60 days in a row with at least a mile ran. He would do a mile before work in -35° weather. Craziness! He even ran a couple miles on lunch break. Said he's preparing for ultra marathon.

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
Is any Playstation 3 (PS3) owner here into fighting games?

Ever since I got a PS3 last November, I've found myself importing tons of Japanese PS3/Vita games on a monthly basis....definitely not a healthy habit. :(

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Haha, yeah, my ass/wrists/fingers were killing me, and my wife was looking at me like I was crazy.. Before she went to bed at like midnight...and I think I earned about $70+ alone in the promo, which should tell you how much I was playing

The $1/1000 points promo has given me reason to do the challenge as much as I can, but I'll be lucky to reach $20 by the end of the day tomorrow. :(

I wish I had the time but I'm too old to pull all-nighters like I did in university, especially when my kids are up by 6am! :)

- Rodrick

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
The $1/1000 points promo has given me reason to do the challenge as much as I can, but I'll be lucky to reach $20 by the end of the day tomorrow. :(

I wish I had the time but I'm too old to pull all-nighters like I did in university, especially when my kids are up by 6am! :)

- Rodrick

If you pull the all nighter, you'll be up when your kids get up ;)

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Is any Playstation 3 (PS3) owner here into fighting games?

Ever since I got a PS3 last November, I've found myself importing tons of Japanese PS3/Vita games on a monthly basis....definitely not a healthy habit. :(

Spendy spendy. I imported Super Air Diver for the Super Famicom (Japan's version of the Super Nintendo) but I ended up getting it for like $5...

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good day.

Not done with my internet break, but thought I'd pop in here for a quick visit.

Went to a small show today, mainly local guys. One of the guys with a table is a member here, so it was cool meeting up with him.

Anyway, traded an Eddie Lacy rookie card for a couple vintage cards and bought a Marion Gaborik autograph. At the end of the day, one of the guys broke a box of Panini something-or-another and scored 2 1/1s... Kinda wish I would have snagged it haha.

Afterwords I went to goodwill. Saw an N64 w/blue controller and Ocarina of Time for $35.00. I asked if they would sell the game by itself and they said "no." That made me sad...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I was excited to go to the LCS today. Got there only to find out that he decided to close up on Sundays during the winter. Can't blame the guy though. Was only going for some supplies and a few packs but still a little disappointing when I have been looking forward to the trip all week

lilcat19

Feb 27, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Ok, I am SOOOOO insanely excited right now. My Wildcats are heading to the Final Four! And my knees hurt from falling to the floor when the game ended. Trying to calm down...

Members online