Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Leaf Draft Metal FB Checklist / SP Checklist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I'm assuming a Manziel art card with a "cut" signature that were supposedly bought off the open market. If this is the case, be ready for some fireworks. I believe Tristar tried this with Strasburg years ago.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
I'm assuming a Manziel art card with a "cut" signature that were supposedly bought off the open market. If this is the case, be ready for some fireworks. I believe Tristar tried this with Strasburg years ago.

I have no idea what the cards are going to be, but wouldn't the issue with Tristar and Strasburg be that he had an auto contract with Topps? Manziel's issue would be completely different.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I have no idea what the cards are going to be, but wouldn't the issue with Tristar and Strasburg be that he had an auto contract with Topps? Manziel's issue would be completely different.

I don't remember, but I think it was when he was in college still. Who knows.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008

In no way confirming who is on the card, but they (Tristar) reproduced the strasburg image.. not all were true 1/1...
Regardless, their cards were legal... BG

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
[MENTION=1948]Leaf[/MENTION] BG I have a US Army Question Does Mizzell have auto patches or just autos?

Thanks

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
According to the checklist, he has a base auto, a jersey auto and a patch auto, along with a tour auto.

Found Checklist and saw a couple pulls on here, so should have just waited a few hours.

Thanks Junior (btw the Branch Ginter is my favorite)

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
So sorry on SP list.. Was very ill this week.. I am traveling, but will get it out early this week..

Members online

Latest posts