Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

'12 National Treasures 2 case Draft Break #8 - Break 9:03pm 3/12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
'12 National Treasures 2 case Draft Break #8 - 64 slots - sold out!!!

LOL - I knew I should of stayed away from these FML

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
[MENTION=3038]excel_B[/MENTION] - In all seriousness, you must be the luckiest person alive when it comes to each of these NT drafts lol... I'd love to hear how you've faired in each draft... you had what, a few straight drafts where you had a top 3 pick or something? Saw you nutted the #4 pick in NT break #6... you didn't get in on NT break #7 but surprised your name didn't pop up with a top 5 pick anyways lol.... Not a bad pick here either, congrats man! Go buy a lotto ticket for me pleaseeeeeeeeeee :)

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
@excel_B - In all seriousness, you must be the luckiest person alive when it comes to each of these NT drafts lol... I'd love to hear how you've faired in each draft... you had what, a few straight drafts where you had a top 3 pick or something? Saw you nutted the #4 pick in NT break #6... you didn't get in on NT break #7 but surprised your name didn't pop up with a top 5 pick anyways lol.... Not a bad pick here either, congrats man! Go buy a lotto ticket for me pleaseeeeeeeeeee :)

Unexplainable... You are right that I have been lucky to be in top 4 in 6 breaks. Decided not to get in #7 cuz in my gut feeling it would be a so-so case. Happy for the others to land above me in the two case break. Was too late to get in #9 case because I was too busy enjoying my well-deserved long nights of rest, watching a couple of ballgames and eating good food down in Fort Myers.
To be honest with you, I try not to think about these cases. For some reason, if I think too much, then I would get crappy picks. So I just rather focus on my work or soccer - good things happen! Good luck to you, and thanks for your kind words!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Unexplainable... You are right that I have been lucky to be in top 4 in 6 breaks. Decided not to get in #7 cuz in my gut feeling it would be a so-so case. Happy for the others to land above me in the two case break. Was too late to get in #9 case because I was too busy enjoying my well-deserved long nights of rest, watching a couple of ballgames and eating good food down in Fort Myers.
To be honest with you, I try not to think about these cases. For some reason, if I think too much, then I would get crappy picks. So I just rather focus on my work or soccer - good things happen! Good luck to you, and thanks for your kind words!

Good stuff... congrats again... my offer is still on the table for you to buy me a lotto ticket though ;)

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
@excel_B - In all seriousness, you must be the luckiest person alive when it comes to each of these NT drafts lol... I'd love to hear how you've faired in each draft... you had what, a few straight drafts where you had a top 3 pick or something? Saw you nutted the #4 pick in NT break #6... you didn't get in on NT break #7 but surprised your name didn't pop up with a top 5 pick anyways lol.... Not a bad pick here either, congrats man! Go buy a lotto ticket for me pleaseeeeeeeeeee :)
Bobbys good people and good to see good people rewarded.

Latest posts