Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

'14 National Treasures Baseball Draft Break - Break 9:03pm 12/30

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Um yea I moved up 2 spots from 29

Oh well just send me the empty boxes and the wrappers from the break will be better then what is left by then.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Ive given my spot 6 to [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION]

you can still ship to me and i will ship it to him but he will be the one making the pick.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
does 9 work or do you guys want it earlier? I know Ken will be on the road and will hold up the draft(lol) But we got plenty of time to draft.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Ive given my spot 6 to @MojoDan

you can still ship to me and i will ship it to him but he will be the one making the pick.

No no no no. You keep your spot bud. The gesture itself is great enough.

If there ends up being a card that I would want for the collection at that slot, I will buy it from you. Win-win!

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Moxicane not sure if you were just giving Dan a holiday gift, but if you're interested in giving your spot I'll buy it from you. Same goes for anyone I'd be happy to buy a spot!

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
Moxicane not sure if you were just giving Dan a holiday gift, but if you're interested in giving your spot I'll buy it from you. Same goes for anyone I'd be happy to buy a spot!

I will sell my second spot. #16 , right in the middle
LMK,

Greg

Last edited:

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Me and gmsieb agreed on a deal where I take his second slot, number 23. I am sending him paypal on Friday; All in Cards, can you please change me to number 23 but not send my card until Friday when gmsieb confirms that he has received my payment?

Does that work for all?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Me and gmsieb agreed on a deal where I take his second slot, number 23. I am sending him paypal on Friday; All in Cards, can you please change me to number 23 but not send my card until Friday when gmsieb confirms that he has received my payment?

Does that work for all?

draft #16 /slot 23 is now homerun28aa

Members online

Latest posts