Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***** Black Friday Morning Thread *****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Men!
Made it through Turkey Day unscathed.
However, this am is CRAZY!!!! The wife and girls are already decorating the house for Christmas!
Needless to say, lots of Holiday cheer in the Cloutier household this morning.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Saw a Kobe Bryant #/100 insert from the 90's on Ebay. I pack pulled one back in the day and still have it. Beckett BV lists it at $200.00. I contacted the seller and asked him what kind of offers he's fielded on his. Lowest was $750. Highest was $1305. :eek:

Read that last night; crazy

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
The wife and I did our annual Black Friday shopping. Since everyone is opening earlier and earlier, it kind of takes away from the fun. She found most websites had the same prices, so that cut out a lot of waiting and everything. Target opened at 8, we got there around 7:30. Waited in line for the 30 minutes, I grabbed a few things and headed to the line. She grabbed movies (our thing) and met me at the checkout. We were out of there by 8:30.

RedSoxSoul

Dec 20, 2012
Sharon, MA
Slept in, made waffles for me and my boys, got some awesome online deals for wii remote and logitech remote, perusing the Blowout Cards black Friday promos, decorating for Christmas on the docket, girlfriend is coming tonight, all in all a pretty freakin' awesome Black Friday!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
We got our shopping done extremely early, yesterday evening. Everything we wanted was available online, so we ordered it and had it shipped to the house.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. This is the first year we had our entire family together, for Thanksgiving. Typically either my wife's kids, or my kids, are at the other parents. This year we were adamant about having everyone here. It was a blast. Tons of food was consumed. The kids were super excited when we let them eat all the left over pie for breakfast.

Have a great day fellas. Wife and I are dropping kids off with other parents today. Will just be us and the two lil guys for the weekend. Going to be semi-quiet for a change.

If there's any computer guru's in here, I need some assistance. After installing my new hard drive, I am missing some drivers I cannot identify, and I am unable to install the software for my HP Deskjet F4440 all in one.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Happy Day After Thanksgiving Gents! Worked late until about 12:30am last night into today and got home around 1:15am. Had some reheated Thanksgiving food, slept like a baby and just woke up to work my normal hours for today. I hope time with food, family and friends was enjoyed by all! Hopefully there is some lengthy weekend days off for a lot of us. We head for Germany in 19 days so my vacation is getting very close :)

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Morning

Go Big Red!! Huskers last game until what ever bowl they backed into in late Dec lol.

Doing some black Friday shopping of our own later. More Canadian retailers are having earlier sales since typically our best sales are after Xmas on Boxing Day (and now most sales last the entire week before New Years) People will hold off buying gifts until after just to get the deals lol.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well we only got one pheasant this morning :( On the bright side I was the one who got it :D All of the other birds that we flushed were too far out for a shot. I'll be having pheasant for dinner now lol

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
I work for an independent distributor. We do Pepsi, tobacco, frito-lay, oro wheat and store brand breads, Keebler and cheezit cookies and crackers and a bunch of smaller stuff.

Ah, I used to be friends with a Pepsi/Frito-Lay vendor during the late 1990s (living in Rochester, NY at the time) and got quite a few cool Star Wars promotional/retailer-use-only goodies, including a R2-D2 cooler. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts