Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need Help Acquiring a Wacha Jersey - Youth Medium

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
If anyone can access one in a mall or something, I'd like to get a Wacha jersey for my son for x-mas. I will paypal you the funds to buy, ship, and cover paypal costs. I'll throw in a couple cards of your fav player/team as well as a thank you.

I know they are on ebay for $68 plus shipping, but if you might see one on sale or know of a coupon code, etc., please let me know. I'd like to keep it at $50. I know we have Majestic Red Sox ones all over the place around here for $50.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Hey the mall near me has a Cardinals store that does jersey personalization. If you want I can call and find out what the price would be. Let me know and I may be able to help you.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
They are on eBay. You mean they don't exist in stores like sporting good places, etc.?

Hmmm... Well, sure how about a phone call and a price check. I'd appreciate that very much!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
They are on eBay. You mean they don't exist in stores like sporting good places, etc.?

Hmmm... Well, sure how about a phone call and a price check. I'd appreciate that very much!

I would assume the ones on eBay are made by the people selling them.

I frequent the same Cardinals store that [MENTION=5675]PujolsCollector[/MENTION] does, and the last time I was in there was after the post season and they had no Wacha stuff, except for the player shirt, sans the World Series logo on the sleeve, and they had just got them in. They had nothing during the playoffs.

The reason I got was because they make the orders well before the playoffs starts, and they just haven't made any due to Wacha being so new.

I was looking for the player shirt with the World Series logo on the sleeve, and all they had was Yadier, Matt Carpenter and Matt Adams for some odd reason.

They don't even have Wacha shirts for sale at the Busch Stadium store, unless they just got in.

Last edited:

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
You can have player jerseys custom made I believe. I tried calling to the store 5 times or so and never got them to answer. I will try again tomorrow.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I got tired of trying to call them because they fail to answer anytime I called. So I decided to drive to the mall and find out what the price is. I asked how much it would cost to get a Youth Medium Michael Wacha jersey made and was quoted at 80 something plus tax. That would be the cheapest option according to the girl who worked there.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I really appreciate your efforts! It seems a better deal to buy it on eBay given the info you got. Thank you!!!

Happy thanksgiving!

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Did you try majestic or mlb store? MLB store usually has awesome deals around the holidays. 25%-40% off.

Members online

Latest posts